Graphics Cards related queries here.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

What's the price of 7600 GS,7600 GT,7800 GS and 7800 GT(tell the prices for both 128 mb and 256 mb)?

anandrules

Broken In

which one of these two cards is better??
ATI radeon x800 xl 256mb 256bit AGP card
Leadtek Geforce 7600 GS AGP card

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz

X800 with 256MB of vram is still the mightiest cards,you'll come across. But the price is surely to make a damn hole in the pocket. ;)

anandrules

Broken In

mayanksharma said:
X800 with 256MB of vram is still the mightiest cards,you'll come across. But the price is surely to make a damn hole in the pocket. ;)
hehe not at all if u got sm contact in the US. I ll b getting it for 120$ ( arnd 5600 rs) and after using it for all i like i ll sell it for like 10k here!! That would enable me to get a whole new pci e based system.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-

guys can anyone tell me what is thebest option for gfx card PCIe under around 10000rs.. the nvidia or ati ? and can someone tell me the prices

akshayt

Wise Old Owl

7600GS has the SM3 and HDR advantage and comes close to the radeon in terms of performance.

anandrules

Broken In

akshayt said:
7600GS has the SM3 and HDR advantage and comes close to the radeon in terms of performance.
man u need to get ur head tested. Look at these benchmarks: *www23.tomshardware.com/graphics.html?modelx=33&model1=297&model2=313&chart=95
hell it even beats the 7800 gs. Mayb HDR is missing but it is nt used yet in most games except for 1 or 2 games.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

anandrules said:
hehe not at all if u got sm contact in the US. I ll b getting it for 120$ ( arnd 5600 rs) and after using it for all i like i ll sell it for like 10k here!! That would enable me to get a whole new pci e based system.

hehehe i got a big nvidia gf 7950 fr rs.6600 .......courtesy my mama in nvidia.........talk of contacts...

axiz_23

Right off the assembly line
Problem....pls help !!!

hi...
I am having a problem upgrading my AGP card can u please help me out ??
I have a P4 1.6 Ghz ,1GB 266Mhz Ram, KOB P4M266 NDFSMX Motherboard with AGP 4x slot.
I recently bought an Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 256 MB card...but the card is not workin in my PC. I tried the card in my friends comp it worked. All i get when i connect my monitor is a blank screen, the hard disk does not run and computer does not boot.
I am totally confused ...now i am wondering whether my mobo supports my card or not ???
Please help me out.....

anandrules

Broken In
Re: Problem....pls help !!!

axiz_23 said:
hi...
I am having a problem upgrading my AGP card can u please help me out ??
I have a P4 1.6 Ghz ,1GB 266Mhz Ram, KOB P4M266 NDFSMX Motherboard with AGP 4x slot.
I recently bought an Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 256 MB card...but the card is not workin in my PC. I tried the card in my friends comp it worked. All i get when i connect my monitor is a blank screen, the hard disk does not run and computer does not boot.
I am totally confused ...now i am wondering whether my mobo supports my card or not ???
Please help me out.....
hmm it shld work if u have a slot....did u have an ATI card bfore this card? if yes then u have to remove the drivers completely using driver cleaning software...if not then get sm comp repairer to see if ur AGP slot is getting voltage from the PSU.

Ambar said:
hehehe i got a big nvidia gf 7950 fr rs.6600 .......courtesy my mama in nvidia.........talk of contacts...

Last edited:

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

hey does anyone know of any intel dual core optimizer.................

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-

guys i asked a vender for xfx 7600gt 256mb PCIe and he gave me a price of 13500.. i think that is too high..

can anyone give delhi prices

which XFX verson u asked..........there r three.
u must have asked for XXX edition which is overclocked
the normal one is av. 4 ar. 11500.

balashome

Right off the assembly line

Hello Guys,

I have recently ordered a HIS X1800 GTO Turbo 256 MB from the US - which has been duly detained by our customs department (!). I might have to pay something extra to get them to release it.

But i was curious to know what this particular card (of the same make) would cost me if i bought it here. Your replies would be appreciated.

Thanks.

(FYI - it cost me $200 originally - minus the international shipping)

royal

Padawan

Hey guys, Digit and Chip have reviewed FORSA 7600GS this month...
Seems good value for money with above average cooling :cool:
However its a poor overclocker and has DDR2 :(
Well, you win some you lose some :rolleyes:

Any idea about the 7600GT version :confused:

Top Bottom