Graphics Cards related queries here.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Been hearing lots of bad stuff about their after sales service recently. But for 86k you got a pretty sweet deal in this time of 3060 Tis selling for 60k. Did you run any games yet?
Yeah, I configured ultra settings for RDR2 and Cyberpunk 2077. The difference is not very noticeable in other games.

I also ran Quake 2 RTX and while the raytracing looks good, I didn't find it very impressive mostly because of being used to high graphics in general. Perhaps I'd appreciate it more if I had played the vanilla version first. Either that or this is not the right game for demoing Raytracing.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Who is carrying/distributing XFX's RX 6000 series GPUs?

I can't find any information on their where-to-buy page and it seems that they are literally the only manufacturer with a nice-looking AIB design.

quicky008

Technomancer
is rtx 3060 worth buying for 50k?

I really regret not buying the rtx 3060ti for 41k during its launch-i had no idea that the prices these gpus would skyrocket within a few months.

is rtx 3060 worth buying for 50k?

I really regret not buying the rtx 3060ti for 41k during its launch-i had no idea that the prices these gpus would skyrocket within a few months.
No. Its performance is similar or in some cases inferior to RTX 2070S. IMO 3060 is a bit disappointing but is ok-ish for 30-35k.

40k was a decent price for RTX 3060Ti, esp. Zotac ones were frequently available back then. Considering FE was 35k, not too overpriced, but sadly situation now will take time to improve, maybe get a used GTX 1060 or RX 570.

Good thing is BTC fell down a bit, which might cause other cryptos to fall & miners might lose interest again.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
How come Nvidia lists the RTX 3080 price as 62000 but it's not available for prices below 1 lakh pretty much everywhere?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
You will find that price only on RPTech for FE cards. AIB Partners have decided to reap the profit off this current market.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
It is really a bad time to buy a new GPU. I also wish to get my hands on a 3070 but looking at the prices, I am more than happy with my GTX 1060 6gb for now.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
You will find that price only on RPTech for FE cards. AIB Partners have decided to reap the profit off this current market.
I am more than happy to buy an FE card if the price difference is this large. It would be a good GPU for my planned HTPC 4K home cinema build.

Also, am actually looking at the 6900 XT. What's the cheapest price it's available for?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Also what kind of discounts can I expect to get if I walk into a store and say that I'll buy two whole setups based around the 5950X and 6900XT?

Top Bottom