Graphics Cards related queries here.

khalil1210

Is there any tentative release date of RTX 3060?

It seems quite unlikely to be released this year,if at all.
Rumors are there that NVIDIA will release RTX 3060 in November. NVIDIA will release after the AMD launch so that people will compare gpus and buy NVIDIA ones.

quicky008

Quantum break was another title with good gameplay but very poor optimization and muddy visuals-even though it was released back in 2015 i think,many newer cpus and gpus still cannot run it without encountering some major stuttering/fps drops.

Control's story is also just as bad-its some kind of pretentious sci-fi crap that barely makes any sense,they have deliberately made it so abstruse and confusing that the casual gamer has a hard time understanding WTH is actually going on.

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
Is there any tentative release date of RTX 3060?

It seems quite unlikely to be released this year,if at all.
Rumours point to Nov release & it can be true as there's holiday shopping towards the end of Nov in US & EU & Nvidia wouldn't want to miss that period.

sandynator

Not worth it. A used RX 570 or GTX 1060 6GB goes for that price. BTW, wait for RTX 3000 series launch. Used market should have plenty of newer GPUs for cheap then.
Won't current Core i3 4150 will bottleneck if I use of RX570 or others cards above it ? Which graphic will be ideal to pair with core i3 4150?
Few days back I had seen some 4gb ddr5 rx550 going for 6250 on prime abgb. How is it?
The seller of Zotac 1050ti ddr5 4gb graphic card had quoted 5800 rupees.
May think of it if retaining pc for 2 more years.

Last edited:

quicky008

ideally you should get 1650 super if you are buying a new gpu.

but if you want an used gpu,stick to RX 570 or anything similar,like 1060 3gb.

1050ti can't run most AAA titles that well nowadays.If you're satisfied with ~30 fps experience in new games then you can consider it.

Renny

What do y'all feel about Big Navi vs Ampere? Hearing lot of hearsay all over the net. Could AMD's driver be the deciding factor?

setanjan123

What do y'all feel about Big Navi vs Ampere? Hearing lot of hearsay all over the net. Could AMD's driver be the deciding factor?
If the consoles are as impressive as they claim, dedicated GPUs should be even more impressive. I guess only time will tell.

Desmond David

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
All of the consoles use AMD GPUs, so I guess the next AMD might not be a slouch. But let's see when it actually comes out.