Graphics Cards related queries here.

samar123

Broken In
I don't know if its me over-expecting or somethng's wrong, I bought the AMD Radeon 7950 HD OC Edition 3 GB GDDR5 a few months back and a few of the new games still lag on high settings like AC3 & NFS MW(2012) ..

All of these are 3.5 years old -
Processor AMD Phenom 2 x4 965 Black Edition (3.4Ghz)
seagate barracuda 1 tb 7200.12
22 inch samsung s2233 monitor
12 gb ddr3 ram
650w psu

Could it be my hard drive gettin slow since its 3.5 yrs old?? No crashes and all btw.

I play on 1080p and hav windows 7 64 bit..

Please let me know what could be the problem! Thanks guys !

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
this could be anything like bad sectors on HDD, cpu/gpu overheting o issue with some praticulras game alone .. so just check cpu/gpu load temp, HDD for bad sectors , patch the games to the latest version and use updated drivers always.

BTW, that 650W psu of your is from which brand ? and tyhe lag issue is only a few games but not all ?

Aashi711

Broken In
Finally...found the thread!!!
Is AMD Radeon™ HD 8730M with 2GB DDR3 VRAM gud enoughto play games such as AC3 and Fifa 13(or upcoming 14)???

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
AC 3 - No unless you play it on lowest possible resolution and gfx settings, Fifa 13 -es but can't say anything about Fifa 14 ATM.

rohitchawla

Right off the assembly line
My computer configuration is:-

core i3 2100 3.1Ghz
DH61WW LGA1155
4 Gb memory
Windows 7 64 bit sp1

AND i-ball cabinet with an i-ball jsw-252 SMPS

I want to play games like:-
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Crysis
Assassins Creed

I have decided to buy a GPU and will buy any one of the two given below

HD6670 1gb GDDR5

HD7750 1gb GDDR5

But HD 7750 is 1500 INR more than HD 6670

My question is that should i spend INR 1500 more and invest on HD 7750 and is it worth the invest.KEEP IN MIND THAT I HAVE AN JSW 252 I-BALL SMPS?

My computer configuration is:-

core i3 2100 3.1Ghz
DH61WW LGA1155
4 Gb memory
Windows 7 64 bit sp1

AND i-ball cabinet with an i-ball jsw-252 SMPS

I want to play games like:-
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Crysis
Assassins Creed

I have decided to buy a GPU and will buy any one of the two given below

HD6670 1gb GDDR5

HD7750 1gb GDDR5

But HD 7750 is 1500 INR more than HD 6670

My question is that should i spend INR 1500 more and invest on HD 7750 and is it worth the invest.KEEP IN MIND THAT I HAVE AN JSW 252 I-BALL SMPS?

Please change that SMPS man . It will only do you good .

Yes listen to him. Never go for any PSU except for Corsair, Seasonic and Antec. These local PSUs can burn your circuit anytime

jenimukanna

Broken In
Hi
recently i installed crysis 2 when the game starts the screen goes black only green colour mouse appear s no display help me out to fix the problem i'm using asus gtx 660 2 gb

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Hi
recently i installed crysis 2 when the game starts the screen goes black only green colour mouse appear s no display help me out to fix the problem i'm using asus gtx 660 2 gb
Is it the legit version ? Also have you updated to the newest drivers from NVIDIA ?

7shivam9

Broken In
A little confusion here !

i browsed for many Graphics card under my budget and found Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 6570 1GB DDR3 !
its best graphics card at 4.5 k So i decided to purchase it ! but i have some queries :/

its a Ati radeon card so , there are some games which require nvidia ,, not sure but some games i installed on my intel HD gave me error while starting about nvidia..someting somethin :/ it was alan wake 1 and 2 and just cause 2 !

so will i be able to play games with card as like normal cards or do some games require nvidia card ? i ve been a nvidia fan but this card is perfect for my budget !

1 more question !
this card require PCI-E 2.1 Bus Standard , the cable i guess ,, im not sure where to insert the cable on my Mother board :( please give me a little help with that .. i have intel DH55PJ motherboard !

=====
i have a micromax infinity p275 tablet for sale too ! (nanded/maharashtra )
Android ICS Tablet (+8GB) 4GB @ 4,500 Only ! (1 month old) - Nanded - Mobile Phones - Bhawsar Chowk
=====

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
you can run very games on AMD card and same is true for nvidia cards .. now some games may be optimized for nvidia cards [ games with nvidia logo at startup ] but this means these games will perform slightly better with nvidia cards but it does not mean they won't run on amd cards. Now there's lots of games there optimized for amd cards too so don't think on that as for low end cards it really does not matters much.

there's no cables you need to attach to install low end pci-e cards, if your motherboard has pci-e slot just install the card properly into that [ there's tons of videos available online on this ] and you should be good to go. If possible do tell us which motherboard you have or else use cpu-z software and post screenshots of the cpu and mottherboard tabs.

As for selling some stuff use the Bazzar Section of the forum.

itsmeharsh

Broken In
hi,

i want to buy a 1GB GDDR5 Radeon HD 7750 as gift for my cousin. i am confused which brand should i go with and whether OC or non-OC'd edition.
my budget is 7k. i want to buy it locally within a week, availability is not an issue. please suggest... thank you

shreymittal

Being Human
hi,

i want to buy a 1GB GDDR5 Radeon HD 7750 as gift for my cousin. i am confused which brand should i go with and whether OC or non-OC'd edition.
my budget is 7k. i want to buy it locally within a week, availability is not an issue. please suggest... thank you

get Asus

Top Bottom