Graphics Cards related queries here.

bcdxer

Broken In
*www.flipkart.com/powercolor-amd-ati-radeon-hd5570-1-gb-ddr3-graphics-card/p/itmd5ynez67g6dqk?pid=grcd5ynddtkkwcyz&ref=55601dd4-f00c-419b-a28b-da0297e7d6cd

Is it ok compared to HD6450?

Both are good. Some are a bit cheaper. You can go for the MSI HD 7850. Don't think it has any problems :)

thanks for the reply........... so quality wise and rma wise we could rely of msi?........ shall i go for normal one or overclocked one.......... and would it fit in my CM Elite 334 cabby........and why are they available in 2gb versions only......... i think 1gb ram is sufficient.............. not much knowledge of it.......... please clarify of the same..........

also good photography............ just checked your flickr.........

bcdxer

Broken In
*www.flipkart.com/powercolor-amd-ati-radeon-hd5570-1-gb-ddr3-graphics-card/p/itmd5ynez67g6dqk?pid=grcd5ynddtkkwcyz&ref=55601dd4-f00c-419b-a28b-da0297e7d6cd

Is it ok compared to HD6450?

For ATI Radeon HD 5570 CorsAir CX430 PSU is enough?

medini

Right off the assembly line
Hello People,

I am looking forward to some information on the Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6870 graphics card.

I am trying to help one friend of mine with building a computer that will help him do the mediocre Video and Image editing that he does to earn a living. Have decided on the Mother board, an AsRock Z77 Extreme4 edition. Will run an i5 3550 processor on it. For the power supply, have decided on the Corsair CMPSU/CMPUS-700GUK 700 Watts PSU. Rest things are undecided yet. Have a budget of Rs. 70K.

Deciding on a graphics card seems to be the toughest thing at the moment. The Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6870 strikes well, but how about these things:

1. Will it serve my friend's purpose? All reviews on this card is from the Gaming perspective. How does it work in medium Image and Video processing environments?
2. If a crossfire is done in future, how will it go?

Basically, I need some reassurance before deciding on this thing. Anyone who has used this card more or less in a similar environment and for some similar usage? Any suggestions, ideas, comments are welcome.. Cheers!!

Flash

Lost in speed
Am a mediocre/occasional gamer and i've rounded "Sapphire HD6670 1GB DDR5". I've heard DDR5 will have only very slight difference over DDR5 version. Though i've opted for DDR5, i am in dilemma over DDR3.

Please throw some guidance, guys!

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
Am a mediocre/occasional gamer and i've rounded "Sapphire HD6670 1GB DDR5". I've heard DDR5 will have only very slight difference over DDR5 version. Though i've opted for DDR5, i am in dilemma over DDR3.

Please throw some guidance, guys!

I think you wrote DDR5 twice by mistake. DDR5 is always better than DDR3. a 512mb DDR5 will work better than a 1GB DDR3 card so you can purchase the HD6670 without any hesitation, its a really good budget card. :)

Last edited:

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Guys! I need a graphics card too. Asked the question in this thread. Couldn't get good response there. For a quick reference the config is in my siggy.
Currently, the budget is: 3.5K. I'll not be gaming too much.
Just for my curiosity: Which is the best graphics card that can be supported by my PSU, given that I have a P4 with max TDP of 90 Watts. I could, just go in for a good future proof GPU compatible with my current system.
Also, I'll be upgrading my system in mid 2013, with the view that the newly launched Ivybridge will possibly be mainstream by that time and expecting that DDR4 will be out too.
Also, as Nvidia has announced that 2013 will see their Maxwell GPU architecture, which is slated to give 16 times better than the current Fermi ones.

Flash

Lost in speed
I think you wrote DDR5 twice by mistake. DDR5 is always better than DDR3. a 512md DDR5 will work better than a 1GB DDR3 card so you can purchase the HD6670 without any hesitation, its a really good budget card. :)

Yes. I meant DDR3 but typed DDR5. :lol:

nikhil123

Need help in buying graphic card....

System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model G41M-Combo
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.40GHz, 3400 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Award Software International, Inc. F4, 30-May-11
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 3.25 GB
Total Virtual Memory 6.50 GB
Available Virtual Memory 5.39 GB

Name NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT
Adapter Type GeForce 9400 GT, NVIDIA compatible
Adapter Description NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT
Adapter RAM 1.00 GB (1,073,741,824 bytes)
Resolution 1920 x 1080 x 60 hertz
Bits/Pixel 32

MY SMPS -450W

i want to buy new card to support latest games like battlefield 3, call of duty modern warfare 3 and so on..

please suggest a good graphic card 1gb and latest card its should not bottle neck my processor

saikatrules

1. Which Power Supply do you have? (Be EXACT while naming the company and model)
Ans:
CorsAir 500 cx v2

2. What is your budget?
Ans: not more than 7.5k

3. Which resolution will you game at?
Ans: - standard

4. What are your current computer specifications?
Ans: cpu: Intel quad core,
MB: MSI G41 P26,
Ram: 8GB

Please suggest me a graphics card. i am going to buy it today..

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
1. Which Power Supply do you have? (Be EXACT while naming the company and model)
Ans:
CorsAir 500 cx v2

2. What is your budget?
Ans: not more than 7.5k

3. Which resolution will you game at?
Ans: - standard

4. What are your current computer specifications?
Ans: cpu: Intel quad core,
MB: MSI G41 P26,
Ram: 8GB

Please suggest me a graphics card. i am going to buy it today..

MSI R7750-PMD1GD5/OC Radeon HD 7750 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Graphic Card

Tech_Edge

hey there
i wanna a mid range amd grfx card in 5k and also want to crossfire with my mobo tell how to do that my configuration

cpu : AMD Phenom xII 560 3.3 to 4.0
mobo: gigabyte ga 880gm usb 3
ram : corsair 2gb and frontech 4gb both ddr3
psu : vip gold 500 watts
cabinet: circle ubercool
hdd : seagate 1 tb

Top Bottom