Graphics Cards related queries here.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

^^
yaa pricing does make a big difference and until that's sorted it isnt wise to vouch for it.
But i have a feeling that its gonna be one heck of a fight between team green and red.

fight of FPS. whoever wins, we just need lower prices :smile:

Piyush

Lanaya

fight of FPS. whoever wins, we just need lower prices :smile:
totally agree:smile:
after getting through the results of the performance of gfx cards
we all finally make the final decision on the basis of price tags

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD

Err...isn't the benchmarking software in question for fermi and ati comparisons a bit biased towards fermi as it uses tesselation as a major factor in its benchmarks??
Or was it some other review?? :|

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

^^
Well both have tessellators built onto the GPU die. So I doubt it is unfair to use tessellation.

my pc configs are:
core 2 duo e7500@2.93 ghz
gigabyte e31m-s2l
samsung syncmaster 933
circle 450w
..i had posted a query b4 tht..will my circle 450w psu be able to power cards lyk hd 5770,5670 etc...i asked the guy frm whom i had bought the system...he told me its no problem with my present psu.....is he right or.....??

Sid_gamer

Team Digit

Hey Guys, How much should be the proper temperature for a Zotac GTX 260 - AMP 2 running on load ???

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

^^
Well both have tessellators built onto the GPU die. So I doubt it is unfair to use tessellation.

but Nvidia have put more work on tessellation. so their card will surly work better in this dept. also physics. with ATI you getting Eyefinity & other features. both got strong + weak points.

my pc configs are:
gigabyte e31m-s2l
samsung syncmaster 933
circle 450w
..i had posted a query b4 tht..will my circle 450w psu be able to power cards lyk hd 5770,5670 etc...i asked the guy frm whom i had bought the system...he told me its no problem with my present psu.....is he right or.....??

they will tell anything. they will even tell 8600GT is best card. or Cooler Master Extreme Power best PSU. if you go by their words better you do some insurance for your PC :grin:

Thanks a lot guys, one more thing I wanted to ask what is the appox. price of normal Iceq5 and the turbo Iceq5 one??
->How is the customer support of HIS company as compared to others.
->Will a gigabyte 450W superb be enough to handle the card

Thanks for the info even I was thinking the same thing price of 470 GTX would be toooo high for ME coz I also have to buy a PSU..

Can you please tell the price and all the quires quoted above....

--->And also please post the pros and cons of HIS 5770 IceQ5(could not find any proper review of it searched on google ), how is customer service of HIS company?????
thanks

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Any news of GTX470's Indian arrival? And it's price? BTW, I'm thinkin' of upgradin' my PC. Do I need to upgrade my proccy as well? I have Phenom II X4 920 & 4GB DDR2 RAM @ 667MHz. I need your help, people. Only gamin', nothin' more.

Piyush

Lanaya

Any news of GTX470's Indian arrival? And it's price? BTW, I'm thinkin' of upgradin' my PC. Do I need to upgrade my proccy as well? I have Phenom II X4 920 & 4GB DDR2 RAM @ 667MHz. I need your help, people. Only gamin', nothin' more.
its a good thought of upgrading ur pc
but u should wait a bit more
'coz the prices are a bit high
gtx 470's price is around to that of hd 5870's
and we all know 5870 is still a lil more powerful than 470 in many games
and which card are u using right now?

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V

So I got my new XFX 4870 1 GB GDDR5 a week back.. it is awesome but also produces a lot of heat.. so I'm in desperate need of a new cabinet.. can't decide between Cooler Master Scout Storm & Antec 902.. which one do you guys suggest? It should keep the temperature of the rig down..

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

its a good thought of upgrading ur pc
but u should wait a bit more
'coz the prices are a bit high
gtx 470's price is around to that of hd 5870's
and we all know 5870 is still a lil more powerful than 470 in many games
and which card are u using right now?

I'm usin' GF9800GTX+ 512MB. It serves me well, infact greatly. I game at 1440x900 res. so what do you think?

->What is the appox. price of normal HIS 5770 Iceq5 and the turbo Iceq5 one??
->How is the customer support of HIS company as compared to others.
->Will a gigabyte 450W superb be enough to handle the card

Can you please tell the price and all the quires quoted above....

--->And also please post the pros and cons of HIS 5770 IceQ5(could not find any proper review of it searched on google ), how is customer service of HIS company?????
thanks
Guys a LITTLE HELP REQUIRED boards got over now finally I'm free for some finger tappin action need a GPU>>>>>>

Krow

Crowman

No need to upgrade your GPU. It will run all games fine at 1440x900. If you may, then tell us about your Power Supply Unit please.

EDIT: CPU and RAM are both awesome.

Piyush

Lanaya

I'm usin' GF9800GTX+ 512MB. It serves me well, infact greatly. I game at 1440x900 res. so what do you think?
its a good one
no need to upgrade right now until and unless u wanna go for higher resolutions
still if u want to
then i'll suggest u to go for 5850/5870 depending upon ur budget and ,of course, ur psu:)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

simply OC your proccy to 3.2Ghz-3.4Ghz & you good for say another 1yr. & i suggest wait, let your hardware be old & than change everything. not just some 10k-12k upgrades.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

but Nvidia have put more work on tessellation. so their card will surly work better in this dept. also physics. with ATI you getting Eyefinity & other features. both got strong + weak points.

True, but that is not nVidia's fault, that their tessellator is stronger. ATI looses there. But over all this time round team red gets the crown. Better value and excellent performance. The HD5870/5850 still have bandwidth left.

my pc configs are:
gigabyte e31m-s2l
samsung syncmaster 933
circle 450w
suggest me the best gaming crd i can buy at the under 9.5k range..suggest me some nvidia ones also..suggest me 2 or 3 cards under ati radeon series also..

Top Bottom