Graphics Cards related queries here.

reflexx20

Silent Reader Since....
Re: Graphics Cards related "general" queries here.

hey guyz tell me which one is better

Sapphire Radeon HD 6850 1GB DDR5 or AMD Radeon 6850 1Gb DDR5???

and also tell me their price......

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

hey guyz tell me which one is better

Sapphire Radeon HD 6850 1GB DDR5 or AMD Radeon 6850 1Gb DDR5???

and also tell me their price......

Sapphire is a vendor who sells gfx cards based on AMD/ATI chipset. So the Sapphire HD 6850 is the AMD Radeon 6850 with different looks, aesthetic and maybe some other physical differences. The cards are same. As for better, go for the Sapphire one.

vaibhav23

In the zone

i was seeing the features of sapphire 6770 and saw that it supports physics processing .So is that as good as the PhysX of nvidia cards

tkin

Back to school!!

i was seeing the features of sapphire 6770 and saw that it supports physics processing .So is that as good as the PhysX of nvidia cards
That's a twisted statement, it supports physics processing but no sdk exists, so no games use it.

PS: Guys, its finally here, what say about the price?
MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk Grpahic Card--Free Shipping

reflexx20

Silent Reader Since....

actually lookwise i like the AMD one instead of sapphire and are their any major performance differences.......or both have same performance level???

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

actually lookwise i like the AMD one instead of sapphire and are their any major performance differences.......or both have same performance level???
did you read Psychosocial's reply?

AMD manufactures the chip. Sapphire manufactures the card.

kunaltech

Journeyman

Hello Friends

I have purchased nfs hot pursuit for PC so kindly suggest me the best Graphic card

i want for 512 mb support

thanks
Kunal

Tenida

Gadget Freak

In which resolution you mainly play?Write down ur system configaration.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

Hello Friends

I have purchased nfs hot pursuit for PC so kindly suggest me the best Graphic card

i want for 512 mb support

thanks
Kunal

Whats the specs of your current system ?

If you are unsure, goto 'Run' and type 'dxdiag' (without the quotes) and post everything you see in the 'System' tab over here.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

you can't buy an AMD graphics card directly. those are made for review purpose & not to be sold in market. AFAIK, only the professional (non gaming) cards are made & sold by AMD directly.

yes. both are the same thing. sometimes they use the same cooler just adds their own sticker to differentiate it.

If you are unsure, goto 'Run' and type 'dxdiag' (without the quotes) and post everything you see in the 'System' tab over here.

or he can try a software Speccy. it gives a detailed info on the whole system & even presents with a speccy log file that can be run by another user to find what his system has but sadly it shows the Windows Product ID (in the log file), else would have been the best way to check one's config.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

I hope he doesn't "write all the details"! That would be just sad!
Better he post the screenshot of the same.

Is windows 7 64bit unstable in 2GB RAM ?
Sometimes my PC hangs while connecting to net (dial up). Is the problem due to PSU ?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

Is windows 7 64bit unstable in 2GB RAM ?
Sometimes my PC hangs while connecting to net (dial up). Is the problem due to PSU ?

Not due to OS flavor. Some other reason. 2 GB ram can be run on Win 7 64 BIT.

sir i want a temporary GPU, as i'm building up another rig but that will take around 6-7 months to get all parts for it.
i want a gpu that runs almost every game in market today in low-mid setting, in all i just want to run games nothing more than that.
it should be as cheap as it can, as i dont want to spend much for things i wont be using after 6-8 month. i can go for second hand too.

my pc specs:
proccy: p4 ht
ram: 4gb ddr2 ram (2x2 kingston n hynet)
psu: i ball 400 watt
mobo: intel d945gcr

also i'm not in mood of another change in my current config just want a GPU to run every game.

thanx in advance

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

as your PSU is a local one, anything above GT240 or HD4670 will cause problem or go for HD5570 is more powerful than GT240 (& the GT420 crap) but still takes less power.

this hd 5570 will play every game as for now?? also what will it cost in market? and if bought second hand?

Piyush

Lanaya

this hd 5570 will play every game as for now?? also what will it cost in market? and if bought second hand?

at low resolutions with med settings...its possible
and since you are going to buy a whole new rig after 6 months....so i think its the best deal here as it costs 3.5k or so and also can be handle by your PSU

at low resolutions with med settings...its possible
and since you are going to buy a whole new rig after 6 months....so i think its the best deal here as it costs 3.5k or so and also can be handle by your PSU

k thanx for the suggestion.. +rep to both of you... also can you temme what should i offer if i get it second hand?

Top Bottom