Graphics Cards related queries here.

anandrules

Broken In
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

rachitboom2 said:
Hey, thanks anandrules,

but I also wanted to know the price of XFX 6600GT 128MB, XFX 6600 256MB and XFX 6200 512MB !!!

And is XFX 6600 256 MB enough to play the games that I have mentioned at full detail level at 1024*768 Res. ???

Again, Thnx in advance !!!
dude dont even think about 6200 512mb( as it cant use more than 128 mb of its memory due to its low power)....not even the an oced XFX 6600 will b able to play ALL the games u mentioned, mayb sm of them but not oblivion, FEAR. U may have to keep ur resolution down in that case. neways tell me ur budget. U can also look at sm ATI cards.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz

7-8K is my budget (but I can inc. it about a 1 or 2K more if needed)

Well anandrules if there is any better option than 6600 256MB or 6600GT 128MB at less cost than Pls. let me know !!!

and I again have the same ques => What is the price of XFX 6600GT 128MB, XFX 6600 256MB and XFX 6200 512MB ???

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

@anandrules: why have you copied the master hardware contact list created by quad master in the other sticky thread of master hardware contact list?

Reporting...

This is not your contact list. This is quad master's contact list. Also if you want to post some latest contacts of hardware contacts, post in that thread.

Mods: This post must be deleted.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz

7-8K is my budget (but I can inc. it about a 1 or 2K more if needed)

Well anandrules if there is any better option than 6600 256MB or 6600GT 128MB at less cost than Pls. let me know !!!

and I again have the same ques => What is the price of XFX 6600GT 128MB, XFX 6600 256MB and XFX 6200 512MB ???

ritwickgupta

Broken In

hi techies......
i was sufing the net for prices of gpu n came arond these two pages.....

*www.theitdepot.com/products.asp?prod=11753

*www.theitdepot.com/products.asp?prod=13664

this says that 7800gt has clockrate of 450 mhz n memory clock of 1.05 ghz

where as 7600 gt has clock rate of 560 mhz n memory clock of 1.4 ghz.

does that mean 7600gt is better card that 7800gt????? if not then wot do these specs mean???? plz help me
thx a lot

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

Performance of graphics cards are not only about clock speeds. It also depends on the number of pixel pipelines/vertex per clock. It also depends on the memory interface.

A 7600GT is not anyway better than 7800GT. 7600GT contains 12 pixel pipes, whereas a 7800GT contains 20. Also the former has 128-bit memory interface whereas the latter has 256-bit interface. These are basic reasons why 7800GT is better.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl

Well ... guess what ... core clock and mem. clocls are not the only things that result in performance .... mem. interface , pixel pipelines etc. play a major part too ..

this says that 7800gt has clockrate of 450 mhz n memory clock of 1.05 ghz

where as 7600 gt has clock rate of 560 mhz n memory clock of 1.4 ghz.

Hope this chart help a bit ..

*img518.imageshack.us/img518/7854/chart8yu.jpg

Last edited:

edgetec

Broken In

Any idea on how much does XFX or PNY Geforce 6600 256mb AGP 8x card cost??

sam_1710

Youngling

Hi people...!!!
I need yar help in this..!!!
My friend has a NVIDIA GeFORCE 2 MX/MX 400
He needs to overclock it....So tell me how to do dat....!!!!
Thanks!!

murugz

Right off the assembly line
The Suitable Graphics Card

Hi,

This is really a wonderful thread which you have started. i have been looking for such a thread for quite sometime now. Well I would like to know which will be the best graphic card for my configuration given below and my budgest is around 10K.

PIV 3.0 GHz , 910 GL Chipset Board, 80 GB HDD, 15" TFT Monitor,.

Could you please suggest me a suitable graphics card between the price range of 5000- 10000 with 128 MB memomry atleast.

thank you

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Re: The Suitable Graphics Card

murugz said:
Hi,

This is really a wonderful thread which you have started. i have been looking for such a thread for quite sometime now. Well I would like to know which will be the best graphic card for my configuration given below and my budgest is around 10K.

Could you please suggest me a suitable graphics card between the price range of 5000- 10000 with 128 MB memomry atleast.

thank you

XFX 6600GT 128MB DDR3 PCI-express. ~ Rs.8500

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl

Hi,

thank you

7600GS .... or if thats gets a bit high on our market a 6800GS surely ...

hellrider

Broken In

Guyz Forceware 87.xx drivers has hit the net

*www.3dchipset.com/drivers/nvidia/beta/nt5/8725.php

thrash_metal

In the zone

Guys i'm a lil new to this Graphics world ... so pls help me in choosing a right card :

requirments : Good enough performance for today and tomorrows games !

Config : P4 3.2 , 512mb 400 DDR , Intel 915G , 19" LG LCD

Budget max 10k

Right now i have a PCI 5300 on it but the performance is not that good . Also ive heard abt over-clocking , what is it and if i do it to my existing card can i save on my money ?

Last edited:

thrash_metal

In the zone

u mean this

*peripherals.about.com/od/videographicscards/fr/xfx7600gs.htm

?????

And whats the difference between GT & GS ???

Last edited:
Top Bottom