Graphics Cards related queries here.

anshul

Journeyman
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

My graphics card (8600GT) started making noise...(its fan bearing went crazy)...so I sent it back to aditya infotech.....the replacement I have recieved is new(I suppose) but still It is not able to give 100 fps even in CS 1.6......
The frames drop to 60 70 fps when moving.....
earlier...it was not the case.....I used to get 100fps even when in dense smoke..........

A new thing I noticed in it was that.....fan control was on which was not the case in the older one....(It was Direct fan control then) but now I can also adjust it.....Its set to 100% for 3D and 60% for 2D....temp is always around 60 degrees.......

I have the latest drivers downloaded from www.nvidia.in website.....but nothing good is happening....

please help.........

giri1991

Broken In

^^Fan fix, speed up the fan to 70%, shud solve the problem.

How can I ... At the moment Vtune software came along with Driver Installation CD and in that I am using fan speed setting as Dynamic Speed

Anyother software suggestion ?

*i40.tinypic.com/2py0pj9.png

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg

My friend needs to buy a 9500gt card, which brand to go for?
Is Palit 9500gt 256mb DDR3 @3.3k good??

giri1991

Broken In

Help plz ^^

How can I ... At the moment Vtune software came along with Driver Installation CD and in that I am using fan speed setting as Dynamic Speed

Anyother software suggestion ?

*i40.tinypic.com/2py0pj9.png

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg

^are there any problem with palit cards these days??
Is palit 9500gt 256mb ddr3 available in ernakulam? do u hav any shop no?

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent

^^havn't heard any complaints abt Palit cards...Palit is available with Tirupathi and may be at ABACUS Ernakulam

tkin

Back to school!!

comp dude a issue ... At idle state my new GPU (9600 GT) is giving me crazy Temps ... 65 C (2D - Actually when I turn my room fan off :p Or else its at 60 C) :O ... When running some 3D Applications its crossing 70 C ...

Still this heat being too much ... As I leave my PC on at nights ... Is there a way to fix this Heat issue ? Any extra coolants to be fixed ? Help at early plz :)
I don't think that's a problem, my GPU idles at 60c like yours, and the max temp I've gotten so far is 73c with Furmark, its absolutely fine, make sure it never crosses 80c.

giri1991

Broken In

I don't think that's a problem, my GPU idles at 60c like yours, and the max temp I've gotten so far is 73c with Furmark, its absolutely fine, make sure it never crosses 80c.

So far didnt reach 80c but got any suggestions to prevent it ?

amogh

Broken In

i have a xfx 8600 gt 512 mb ddr2
i removed my 750gb westerndigital hard disk from my computer
after that my graphic card is does not giving display on monitor
i have to put py monitor display cable on onboard graphics
the graphic card fan is revolving but no giving any display
i also removed graphic card and plugged it again then also same problem
please help
Thanks in advance

sanads

Tech Lover

I want to buy a graphics card my budget is 5000
please suggest me the bestin this price

chanakya_ssg

Right off the assembly line

i also wanna buy a 4670 but will my smps support it? i have a local smps (Power Focus) which has 18A printed on the single 12V rail its total power is 550 Watts.If not then wic power supply shud i opt for nd wat is the power consumption of the card
Here the price of Palit's 4670 in Mumbai-Lamington is 4350/- is this card gud to buy???

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent

Palit HD4670 is a best buy....and u can use ur local PSU with 4670 without any hiccups

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard

Yup, u dun need any 6pin connector as well, it draws it's power drom the PCIe slot.

Arnab boss

In the zone

Hi guys,is xfx gts 250 1 gb available in kolkata and what is the price of it as 512 mb is around 9.2k,any other card suggestion welcome..

I have a zebronics 700 watts psu..

Top Bottom