Graphics Cards related queries here.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

keith_j_snyder2 said:
^^^ohh...my bad.
Anyways....r u Serious! I'de rather go for PSP if it comes to console.
Don't but PS2,u can run almost every game on PC Emulator.THe web is filled with these emulators.......tried once,worked fine.

which emulator for PS2 or PS1

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

i suppose ps1 , but i havent looked for ps2 emulators for quite a while . .
But playing a game on the console gives a far different feeling than emulating it on the pc..

quan chi

mortal kombat

well what is the cost of ps1 now.:D
well i suppose ps1 games are low on graphics than ps2 isnt it.and how much is psp.for running a ps2 game i think you will need quite a high system requirements.a good gfx card.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl

Well , for running PS2 games .. lol .. even the emulator doesn't support all the games ..

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

will d101ggc support dx10 cards ? especially those from nvidia as it is made on ati x200 chipset , any conflicts or huge performance loss ??
thanks

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Right but u need a decent DUAL CORE CPU,1GB+RAM & 6200 for smooth running of the game & i m mentioning the PS2 Emulator.The PS1 emulator is history.Now days even PSP can run ur old favr8 PS1 games.There are games for download on PSP website but they charge for every single game.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME

how is an ASUS EN7300TC pci-e card for a mild gamer???????
I basically play UT2004 and any other new game thats launched......wil like to play rainbow six : las vegas etc also

sabret00the

Youngling

sagargv said:
hey , what psu do u have or going to have ??
but i must say , it wud have been better to pay 2k extra and get xfx . zebronics aint that a good gfx card manufacturer . . ( heard they use chinese pcb )

I use a Zebronics Antibiotic cabinet and a Zebronics 500Watt Platinum PSU

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

keith_j_snyder2 said:
Right but u need a decent DUAL CORE CPU,1GB+RAM & 6200 for smooth running of the game & i m mentioning the PS2 Emulator.The PS1 emulator is history.Now days even PSP can run ur old favr8 PS1 games.There are games for download on PSP website but they charge for every single game.

not working good on dual core

cooldip10

In the zone

sr_garg said:
hiii frnds does DVI output increase picture quality??????

Guess so.

Hi guys.

Can any one Post the new rate of 256MB GFX Card (any Make) but PCIe only.

Last edited:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

What will be the performance of a direct x10 8500Gt card as compared to 7600GS? Also tell the approximate prices of both( prefferably in Chandigarh). If i buy this card will i be able to FEAR at medium to high settings at 1024X768 or 800 X600 resolution? I have around 6000 bucks for a graphic card.Will i be able to play all the DX9 games on it too? I am planning to buy within next 10-15 days.

Last edited:

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl

Get the 8500GT for sure ... if ur more interested in performance .. u might as well save a bit and go for a X1950GT for around 8.5k's ..

praka123

left this forum longback

I have a mobo: Asus P5VDC-MX(p4m800pro) for my p4 prescott 2.8Ghz.
It is based on VIA chipset and Unichrome Pro IGP gfx.now GFX is poor and no driver(good) for Unichrome pro.so please suggest an NVIDIA based(no ATi coz linux drivers are not so great) pcie card.my budget is less than 3500Rs.I am not into gaming much.i want a decent card with atleast 256MB RAM.
My mobo supports both DDR2 and DDR(two seperate slots).Hope U guys help me find my card. :)

sabret00the

Youngling

My motherboard requires SLI ready memory to run SLI mode

Can anyone tell me about this memory card and its price plz?
*www.corsair.com/corsair/products/specs/CM2X1024-6400PRO.pdf

monkey

Padawan

Check it out here: *www.yantraonline.in/Product.asp?SubCatId=1

Ask for higher discount (around 7%) when buying. I have been able to extract 7% discount instead of 5% they give otherwise.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

NIGHTMARE said:
not working good on dual core

I don't know but your configuration will smoothly run the PS2 emulator.
One of my friend is having Sempron 2800+ & compatible motherboard from ASUS,512Mb Ram,6200 AGP and he plays Here Comes The Pain.
I have seen Resident Evil 4 running on X2 3800+ with 1 GB RAM,6600(vanilla)
The game was running fine.

Another Thing.

WHY ISN'T THERE ANY ATi CARDS PRICE LIST?

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

@keith_j_snyder2 bro can u give me ps2 emulator which is working on ur PC just i want to run only two game 1-->GOD OF THE WAR and --> TEKKEN-4.PLZ see my configuration in signature i think its sufficient

Last edited:
Top Bottom