Graphics card suggesstion Budget Rs 6000-7000

OP
V

virajkin

Journeyman
Hey Cilus thanks. I got a mail from MD Computers and for Sapphire HD 6750 they quoted me Rs 5900+4%VAT+250 Shipping. Total Rs 6386. If u can talk to them and give me the best price it would be great!!!!!!!!! BTW I am from Goa.

Last edited:
OP
V

virajkin

Journeyman
I have ordered Sapphire HD 6750 1Gb GDDR5 from MD Computers. Total cost Rs. 6386 including shipping. Now eagerly waiting for its arrival :)

Cilus

laborare est orare
Congrats bro. I contacted Palash from M.D. Computers today regarding your product n they said the order is already placed and the card has already been sent for Shipping. So unable to reduce :)

OP
V

virajkin

Journeyman
No problem cilus. The price was the best compared to others i got online. Most of them were 6200 to 6400 +VAT and 5900 form MD is quite a low price
Thanks a lot

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ virajkin - congrats ! nice to know that someone from Goa is buying from our city shop ;-)

BTW, don't forget to put some nice images and if possible some temp reading - want to see those ;-)

OP
V

virajkin

Journeyman
@togear, Thanks. MD quoted the best price for it. Also Cilus gave the confidence to buy from MD
Will post the pics once i get the Card.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
for 6-7k range AMD HD6770 is still the best choice and AMD gpu works very well with Intel cpus ;-)

Top Bottom