Graphics Card on Intel mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilpedilip

Broken In
Hai everyone,

I have seen many threads on gc's and mobo's but I have one question does any of the current intel mobo's support add-in gc's with that of onboard gc's. Please answer this question quickly since I am in a mood for buying a good pc for extreme gameing as well as multitasking I need the info quickly. And also specify if PCI-PCIe card is better than AGP Card

Thanks

Last edited:

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
Dude PCI ex is always best ;)

go for it... if you're into extreme Gaming !!!

Me? i don't do much gaming and all... so have an AGP 8x :D Geforce 6800 GT
(enough for me though)

Okay... now my Q !!!

My frens old computer had "TNT M64 AGP CARD"and i gave him my old Mobo The P4 2.4 GHz and Intel 845 GEB V2

Now this motherboard has it's own integrated Graphic card, so shall i use it? or the old TNT ?

OP
D

dilpedilip

Broken In
As for as you don't go for extreme gameing you dont need any realy good graphic card. But you haven't specified for which purpose you are useing it. If you are useing it just for running office application and dont plan to upgrade to windows vista the on board graphics engine is more than enough. And if you are useing it to develop games, 3D animation or to play extreme games you should get thant graphic card. Or you may have get another good one than this. There are lots of graphic card than this.

And thanks for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom