Graphics Card Around 7k

Status
Not open for further replies.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Any gpu ranging from 7750, 6770 or 6790 will do for your resolution. My vote goes to 6790. It consumes a little more power than the other two but it is the most powerful.

Cilus

laborare est orare
At the price of HD 6790, you can get Gigabyte HD 7770, available at 8.6K in smcinternational.in. This performs better than HD 6790 and consumes less than half the power of it. It also performs almost equal to HD 6850 in most of the DirectX 11 titles.
BTW, also mention what is the resolution of your monitor and at what setting you are gonna game.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ +1 for the 7770.
I only suggested the 6790 because i thought op have strict budget of 8k. 6790 is available for some 7.8k i think. If OP can increase the budget the 7770 is the best choice!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
a HD6770 even performs better than that and Op has a good PSu - So HD6790 is what he should get

Cilus

laborare est orare
Another +1 for HD 6770. Currently MSI HD 6770 is available at RS 6300 in SMC.

Here is the link: MSI R6770-MD1GD5

koolent

Youngling
If you get the HD 6770 is surely gonna play it really nice and you should opt for the MSI one because looking at your PSU is really nice and you should overclock your HD 6770 and so get the MSI one. ;-) :)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ No point in doing that. By the time you get around to doing CF,there might be a better single card which will cost less/offer better performance at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom