Graphic card

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipink

Right off the assembly line
HI. I want to buy external USB GRAPHIC CARD for my laptop Dell Inspiron1525/desktop. Plz Tell me what it,s cost in india n where can i buy it? -THANK YOU!

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
you think that something like this is available in the market rofl :) :-D
then please get one for me also

ask some local nehru place company like tech com or frontech they will build one for you .
:-D

techcom.... CHANGING LAWS OF COMPUTING....
PUM-------PUM-PUM-PUM-PUM

ajai5777

Youngling
HI. I want to buy external USB GRAPHIC CARD for my laptop Dell Inspiron1525/desktop. Plz Tell me what it,s cost in india n where can i buy it? -THANK YOU!

It has got Express Card Slot.You can add PCMCIA Express cards to that.

But I dont know whether its good for gaming.I think its mainly for multi monitor setups.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Here is that

But only for multi monitor set up.After all its a USB VGA :lol:

chetan.g

Journeyman
you think that something like this is available in the market rofl :) :-D
then please get one for me also

ask some local nehru place company like tech com or frontech they will build one for you .
:-D

techcom.... CHANGING LAWS OF COMPUTING....
PUM-------PUM-PUM-PUM-PUM

USB GPU? :lol: :rofl: i think i better start searching a microUSB GPU for my mobile. wish to play Krysis :grin: :

HAHAHAH .... its , may be, kind of new technology :))

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!

dear vipink...there does not exist a graphics card which could be used by plugging to USB port...

arjie

Broken In
It has got Express Card Slot.You can add PCMCIA Express cards to that.

That's true. If he could somehow get a hold of an XG Station, then he might be able to use it with the ExpressCard Slot. I'm not too sure that actually works with non-Asus laptops though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom