Graphic card under Rs. 20000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree Harshil. I value their opinion more than a reputed review website's because they are the actual users, like you and I. If you see the reviews, most of them are verified owners. So, there's no reason to ignore their reviews.

Those readers also include noobs. You can see user reviews on Flipkart for GT 210 calling it a fantastic card or a best graphic ever.

tkin

Back to school!!
I disagree Harshil. I value their opinion more than a reputed review website's because they are the actual users, like you and I. If you see the reviews, most of them are verified owners. So, there's no reason to ignore their reviews.

I'd seen verified owners trying to jam a pcie graphics card to an agp slot, or trying to run a gtx 680 with a local 350w smps, so take them with a grain of salt, no need to ignore them. Try to find the reviews that comes from informed users.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Just buy R9 280X and be done with it.

You can search on google and find people facing/having problem with practically everything. Even with a toss of coin.

OP
H

heartless

Broken In
Just buy R9 280X and be done with it.

You can search on google and find people facing/having problem with practically everything. Even with a toss of coin.

It's true what you guys are saying but too many people are having the artifacts with ASUS R9 280X. There are several videos of it on youtube. You can also check out the comments. Gigabyte, Sapphire editions come with mini DP. So, they are quite out of my range after adding the cable cost.
I was inclined towards buying the HIS one but the MD Computers sales guy said that servicing could be a problem later. So, I will stick to ASUS GTX 760 DCII OC. They quoted me a price of Rs. 21,525 for that. Let's see what it finally comes down to.

Hiesenberg

Broken In
It's true what you guys are saying but too many people are having the artifacts with ASUS R9 280X. There are several videos of it on youtube. You can also check out the comments. Gigabyte, Sapphire editions come with mini DP. So, they are quite out of my range after adding the cable cost.
I was inclined towards buying the HIS one but the MD Computers sales guy said that servicing could be a problem later. So, I will stick to ASUS GTX 760 DCII OC. They quoted me a price of Rs. 21,525 for that. Let's see what it finally comes down to.
I have been using R9 280x for almost 2.5 months now and have never faced any artifacs issue. Also i would like to stress that the HIS Ipower IceqX2 cooler is better than the acclaimed ASUS DirectCU2 cooler. Performance difference between ASUS & HIS non-OC cards are similar. I have CX 600 and is enough for the card. Savera (Savera) does the RMA of HIS cards in Calcutta. I think you can get HIS 280X at ~21.5K. That will blow off 760 very easily and matches even 770 (~10k costlier). HIS 280X currently has the best bang for your bucks

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
I have been using R9 280x for almost 2.5 months now and have never faced any artifacs issue. Also i would like to stress that the HIS Ipower IceqX2 cooler is better than the acclaimed ASUS DirectCU2 cooler. Performance difference between ASUS & HIS non-OC cards are similar. I have CX 600 and is enough for the card. Savera (Savera) does the RMA of HIS cards in Calcutta. I think you can get HIS 280X at ~21.5K. That will blow off 760 very easily and matches even 770 (~10k costlier). HIS 280X currently has the best bang for your bucks

+1....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom