Graphic Card under 8.5K

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
My friend want to buy graphics card.

1. Which Power Supply do you have? (Be EXACT while naming the company and model)
Ans: X tech Gold Sys 250 W

2. What is your budget?
Ans: 6.5 K to 8.5 K

3. Which resolution will you game at?
Ans: 1600 X 900.

4. What are your current computer specifications?
Ans: amd athlon ii x4 631 quad core @2.6 GHz ,Asus M2N68-AM PLUS , 4GB RAM.500GB hard disk.

koolent

Youngling
IMO, its the HD 7750 as it requires no external power so you will not have to change your PSU but if you want to, go for Corsair VS 500W v2 at 2.1k and a HD6770 @ ~6.4k. as suggested by Topgear

OP
dude_gamer

dude_gamer

i going to buy HD 6770 from Lamington road on 20th may.which manufacture is best which give better service.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Any good brand like sapphire, msi, h.i.s.. But avoid brands like xfx. If you can find go for msi hawk version. Also you are getting a new psu right?

OP
dude_gamer

dude_gamer

Any good brand like sapphire, msi, h.i.s.. But avoid brands like xfx. If you can find go for msi hawk version. Also you are getting a new psu right?

just now called up my friend who want Graphic card. he agree to buy HD6770 & corsair VS 450W as suggested by topgear.

koolent

Youngling
Seriously? I won't put the HD7750 on a El Crappo 250 W psu.

@OP Go with TopGear's suggestion.

Dude, it doesn't even need external power support but sorry I didn't look at that El Cheapo PSU :p..

@OP - Nice buy, those two things are best for the price and you will see that HD 6770 is a really nice card..AFAIK You should have bought from MSI but you can also go for Sapphire.

@Serpent16 - Gigabyte HD 7750 OC can compete with the HD 6770, But HD 6770 OCed ?? Any Question upon that ??

It certainly cannot compete clocks of HD 6770 OCed.. So OP, buy the ^770.. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
i going to buy HD 6770 from Lamington road on 20th may.which manufacture is best which give better service.

@ OP - just to inform you - you can get a HD6770 for as low as 6.1k which makes it a great deal

MSI R6770-MD1GD5

for the PSU you can try theitwares.

irfanrafeeq88

Right off the assembly line
My friend want to buy graphics card.

1. Which Power Supply do you have? (Be EXACT while naming the company and model)
Ans: X tech Gold Sys 250 W

2. What is your budget?
Ans: 6.5 K to 8.5 K

3. Which resolution will you game at?
Ans: 1600 X 900.

4. What are your current computer specifications?
Ans: amd athlon ii x4 631 quad core @2.6 GHz ,Asus M2N68-AM PLUS , 4GB RAM.500GB hard disk.

Better buy a GTX 460 or a 6850 and you will be able to max out games at 1600x900. Look up for these cards on forums. They might be up for sale.a

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ getting such deal is good but they need to have proper warranty as most of the new gpus comes with 3 years warranty.

koolent

Youngling
^^ if he spends 8.7k on GPU, then he will not be able to buy his PSU. So, HD 6770 OC is the way to go...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ so what ? ... in most of places HD6770 ( from different manufacturers ) gfx cards are selling at ~6.5k.

Top Bottom