Graphic card under 4k . please suggest.

1. Which Power Supply do you have? (Be
EXACT while naming the company and
model)
Ans: one of those desi ones... :) ;) Planning to change it along with the GPU. Please suggest on PSU also

2. What is your budget?
Ans:4k max

3. Which resolution will you game at?
Ans:1378 x 768 ( my monitor resolution )

4. What are your current computer
specifications?
Ans: intel pentium g620
4gb RAM
Samsung 19 inch monitor

And is it necessary to get a cooler for the GPU. I have an iball cabinet ;) :) I can't change it.

I will be buying in a week so...

Please reply at the earliest.

Shiva

So what resolution will I be able to game with the HD 5670. Low, mid or high ???

And the shop which quoted the prices??

Fan??

Good local shops to buy ??

DO I NEED A FAN??

POWER SUPPLY??

Shiva

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
5670 ddr5 will be able to play most games at med-high settings at 1378*768 :)

Also since it draws all of it's power from the PCI e slot your PSU will suffice ;)

lakeport

Banned
What fan? Graphic cards have their own fans.. You can't add one(well you can.. its called modding and its a fairly complicated procedure and will void your warranty)

At that resolution.. there will not be any noticeabledifference between DDr3 and DDR5 memory.. get the ddr3 one with a more powerful GPU instead. If you can get the 5670, great.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
or hd 6670 1gb ddr3 @4.5k is also good.it is new gen and consumes less power

FYI 6670 and 5670 are basically the same GPU with minor difference in the clock speeds.
Also GDDR3 will bottleneck even a 5670/6670 so better go with GDDR5 ;)

And 5670 is great card for it's price :)
(It was the most powerful GPU that didn't require external power before the 7750 arrived)

Cilus

laborare est orare
HD 6670 and HD 5670 is not at all same GPU with clock speed difference. HD 6670 has 480 stream processors compared to 400 of the 5670. Also it is based on the BART series (HD 6870, HD 6850, HD 6790) GPU and does have better Tessellation performance. A slightly overclocked HD 6670 GDDR5 performs almost same as the oldder HD 5750 card.

But still, HD 5670 GDDR5 performs better than HD 6670 DDR3 version as the former has the advantage of having more than twice the memory bandwidth of the later.

pacificb0y

Broken In
Go for a DDR5 version of radeon 6670 if somehow you can find it , Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 1 GB GDDR5 (128-bit) would be a good option (remember only go for a 6670 if you find the DDR5 version if not then you better go with the HD 5670 GDDR5

XFX Radeon HD 6670 - Battlefield 3 - YouTube

so if i find a ddr5 version of HD 5670, then i should go for it , right ???

if only ddr3 is available which one to go for??

Shiva

Where can i find ddr5 version of 5670???

it is not available on flipkart, theitdepot , mdcomputers, or theitwares. :(

if only ddr3 is available which one to go for 5670 or 6670?? or is there any other??

Shiva

pacificb0y

Broken In
HIS Radeon HD5670 IceQ 1GB GDDR5 ATI PCI E Graphic Card (H567Q1GD)

Here You go
you can buy it from theitdepot

Theitdepot - Buy HIS Radeon HD5670 IceQ 1GB GDDR5 ATI PCI E Graphic Card (H567Q1GD) online in india

and it is in your budget the DDR5 version of 6670 will cost you near about 6k

Guys, I forgot to mention that I have a monitor with a VGA input.

The above card does not have it . ( looked at specs ) my motherboard has a VGA output, I usually connect the monitor by that.

So will there be any problem if I don't connect anything to the gfx card?? Will its work even then???

Shiva

Top Bottom