graphic card fan body heat

jaimin100

Journeyman
hello mates,
i have compaq presario series desktop wirh geforce8400 512mb cardworking fine.

but after amc today when i open and touch the side fan body of graphic card ,its so hot!!!

my question is that normal or do something?

@op; follow these steps:

> start your PC and keep it idle for 3-4 mins.
> run HWinfo and take a full screenshot of all readings.
> run some heavy games for ~5 mins.
> run HWinfo and take a full screenshot of all readings.
> post both sceenshots.

ossgraphics

Right off the assembly line
Thanks Sharma for providing this useful info. However, i am facing issue in taking screenshots of all reads. Kindly let me know where is the actual problem? Hope to hear from you soon :)

Thanks Sharma for providing this useful info. However, i am facing issue in taking screenshots of all reads. Kindly let me know where is the actual problem? Hope to hear from you soon :)

what issues are you facing while taking screenshots??

I think OP is having in taking screenshot because HWinfo's window contains too many readings and OP needs to scroll and take multiple screenshots.

@OP; if the above stated reason is correct, you can use Open hardware Monitor. It has a much smaller window size which can be captured in a single screenshot. Also, whenever you say that you are having problem, post the problem too.

OP
jaimin100

jaimin100

Journeyman
problem solved actually my bios not accepting that fan is working but after reseting bios to deafut working fine and sometimes just bcz of my improper maintance fan stuck :D so by thrusting fan everthying comes down :D

Top Bottom