Graphic Card Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever wanted to run crysis fear and all those new games but dont have a grapahic card. You neednt spend money on buying one i'll tell you how.
U just need to have the required ram and a nice prcessor.
Link of 2 softwares (free ) which will run ur game by emulating graphic card

*lordofthenet.blogspot.com/

".... SwiftShader is the world's fastest pure software 3D renderer with DirectX® 9.0 class features, including support for advanced graphics features such as Shader Model 2.0, predication, floating point rendering, stenciling, and much more. SwiftShader is built to provide the same APIs that developers are already using for their games and applications. This makes it possible to directly integrate SwiftShader into applications without any changes to source code. SwiftShader can render games as complex as Half Life 2 entirely in software.

SwiftShader performs between 50 and 100 times faster than Microsoft's Direct3D® Reference Rasterizer in tests with sample applications and can achieve performance that surpasses low end integrated graphics hardware in many cases. SwiftShader achieves this unprecedented level of performance by dynamically compiling highly optimized code special to an application's 3D rendering needs. SwiftShader is currently available for x86 CPUs with Intel's SSE multimedia instruction set extensions. SwiftShader runs on Microsoft Windows 98 and higher, or on Linux through TransGaming's Cedega portability technology. SwiftShader can also be used on MacOS X in conjunction with TransGaming's Cider technology. ... "

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/19large.png

and i spent 18k(at the time when i bought it) on my gfx card uselessly . *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/86large.png

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/93large.png

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/94large.png

Tell me this is real or spam :mad:

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/97large.png

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/78large.png

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/80large.png

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/60large.png

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/51large.png

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/34large.png

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/32large.png

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/30large.png

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/27large.png

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/22large.png

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/13large.png

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/11large.png

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/10large.png

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/6large.png

OP
D

darkknight

Sunny
M not spamming it works somethimes and sometimes doesnt . For swiftshader u need a real good processor and at least 512 mb ram.

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
Hmm..............I think i'll hav 2 try it by unplugging my G73 GT.......

*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_30.gif

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@darkknight Great software! Faster than Direct 3D Rasterizer? Nice find darkknight! Good job.

@KPower Mania, Offtopic: dude, we know they're.. well... okay, nice.. but.. do you mind not showing off those smileys?

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
@KPower Mania ...
So many smileys ...
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/3.png

Lets see @ what settings they play Crysis.*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/88.png

dark knight I LOVE U

:mad: DUDE ITS NOT WORKING. I tried it with Top Spin 1 which needs vertex shader 1.1 that i don't have. The initial movies load well but the moment they ge oner and the menu comes up the windows error report pops up and forces me to close the game.

I tried it with Most Wanted also and it is still the same thing.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Last edited:

KoRn

In the zone
in 3d analyser which checkboxes are we to tick man!!
so damn confusing???no idea of all dat...wil cs source run???

ok now i can run Virtua Tennis 3 with Swift Shader emulaor but the fps is like 0.5 frames per second..................please tell me there is some way to improve this!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom