Graphic Card Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
ok now i can run Virtua Tennis 3 with Swift Shader emulaor but the fps is like 0.5 frames per second..................please tell me there is some way to improve this!??

Buy a dedicated GPU. And by chance, if you are ignoring my posts, then no-one can help you coz a ****ing software cant match the performance of a deicated GPU.

oh come on Kpower..................just coz u have a dedicated GPU and didn't know of this stuff bfore u spent a lot on ur card, it doesn't mean we can't have hopes does it??

I am goin to buy one but its gonna take time and i wanna play the game in between.
Is that 2 much 2 ask

and i thought tht since there is a way to run a game tht i thought was impossible 2 run on my machine there must be sime way to boost its FPS

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
oh come on Kpower..................just coz u have a dedicated GPU and didn't know of this stuff bfore u spent a lot on ur card, it doesn't mean we can't have hopes does it??

I am goin to buy one but its gonna take time and i wanna play the game in between.
Is that 2 much 2 ask

and i thought tht since there is a way to run a game tht i thought was impossible 2 run on my machine there must be sime way to boost its FPS

I dont pick fights uselessy and nor I'm embarassed by spending so much on a dedicated GPU coz there is a software which is suppose to perform as much as my card :)lol: rofl) and neither am I showing off.

Carry on. :)

utsav

damn busy...
@kpower stop using those smilies so much. Btw i wont just laugh on people saying a software can match performance of a dedicated gpu. I will rofl :D .height of n00biness :lol:

Hrithan2020

In the zone
It may be true that it is 50-100x faster, but considering the puny performance of even the mightiest of proccy's when compared to gpu's in FLOPS, it may just be able to run crysis @ 800x600(speculation, though a bit informed one,w/o IGP),low quality on a QX9650.(for that price, u can buy a 4870 + a good cpu). So, its obviously not meant for even the casual gamers(not even a 8600gt replacement), but maybe useful in some other applications.

Last edited:

MasterMinds

hell boy
Dudes i think it is not about competing the performance a gfx can deliver.....But it is abt the coolness of running the game and fooling the game engine.....Nevertheless it is worth a try....!!!

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I guess...this is something similiar to emulation.

1. SNES
2. NES
3. Playstation 1
4. Virtual DVD Drive.
5. And now this..what ever it is..but seems messy....!

Software written to behave like hardware....though worth a try..for those who want to...but it will never beat a standard GPU.

As per the initiation post for this thread. "can achieve performance that surpasses low end integrated graphics hardware in many cases.".

Am sure..it taxes the CPU (of course it does)... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom