GPU NEWS Channel

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Sapphire PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT 8GB @ 66.2k

That one is 63k now and what do you think about these.
*www.primeabgb.com/online-price-rev...x-6600-xt-mech-2x-8g-ocv1-gddr6-graphic-card/

*www.primeabgb.com/online-price-rev...-xt-eagle-8g-graphics-card-gv-r66xteagle-8gd/

*www.primeabgb.com/online-price-rev...atx-video-card-rog-strix-rx6600xt-o8g-gaming/

Some 3060 are starting from 61k which would be better in these price points?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Intel ARC Alchemist Graphics Lineup To Launch In March With Two High-End Variants: DG2-512 16 GB GPU To Tackle RTX 3070 Ti & DG2-384 12 GB Tackles RTX 3060 Ti

Intel ARC Alchemist Graphics Lineup To Launch In March With Two High-End Variants: DG2-512 16 GB GPU To Tackle RTX 3070 Ti & DG2-384 12 GB Tackles RTX 3060 Ti
I seriously hope those are bad for mining, good for gaming (even without RT & DLSS), sane pricing & good supply. Will help gamers while kicking AMD & Nvidia.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I seriously hope those are bad for mining, good for gaming (even without RT & DLSS), sane pricing & good supply. Will help gamers while kicking AMD & Nvidia.
Unfortunately, mining on GPUs is more profitable for manufacturers and I really doubt Intel want to pass on this opportunity.

Unfortunately, mining on GPUs is more profitable for manufacturers and I really doubt Intel want to pass on this opportunity.
Intel can afford to gain market share of gamers by taking a bit less profits. Intel can play the long game if they want as the mining craze will likely go down sometime, more like a short term gain. We can only hope.

quicky008

Technomancer
judging by the fact that a 3600 is not that great for gaming,i wonder how much worse the RTX 3050 will be in terms of performance-perhaps it will be roughly in the same league as an old 2060.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
judging by the fact that a 3600 is not that great for gaming,i wonder how much worse the RTX 3050 will be in terms of performance-perhaps it will be roughly in the same league as an old 2060.
You mean by 3060 right
Then I don't need to buy a new GPU until mine goes kaput because of this stupid pricing.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom