GPU NEWS Channel

Pasapa

Live to die another day
^what I'm trying to say is that if you are willing to spend a little more money than your initial budget you would get a big performance boost.. An extra 5k to get the 1060 will lead to a drastic increase in budget with respect to the initial budget. I really don't see a problem with my logic...

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
^what I'm trying to say is that if you are willing to spend a little more money than your initial budget you would get a big performance boost.. An extra 5k to get the 1060 will lead to a drastic increase in budget with respect to the initial budget. I really don't see a problem with my logic...

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
Rx470 is approx 40% faster for 40% more money. So there is no need to increase budget. If budget is 13k then buy 1050Ti but if budget is 18k then buy rx470. Both are in different price categories so there is no competition between the two. However if amd reduce rx470 price to 15k then yes i can agree with you it would be better to get RX470. But for now both are good options in their respective price points.

supergamer

supa supa
There's a Rx 470D circulating in chinese market. 1792 cores and tad slower than Rx 470.
Not sure if it will reach Indian shores.

470D vs 1050ti

quicky008

Technomancer
is the gtx 960 4gb slower than 1050ti as far as performance is concerned?Will it be worthwhile to upgrade from 960 4gb to 1050ti?

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
is the gtx 960 4gb slower than 1050ti as far as performance is concerned?Will it be worthwhile to upgrade from 960 4gb to 1050ti?
Sell your 960 4GB while it still has some value left and buy a 1060 6GB.
You should be able to get 10k for your 960 4gb.

VladGets

Right off the assembly line
Re: nVidia/ATi NEWS Channel

^^ It's the HD4830 chips with GDDR5 and 128-bit, but the performance will be almost equal to HD4770 as this chip as 956million transistors.
HD4830 chips with GDDR5 and 128-bit its really cool videocard
I have it

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The impossible has happened: Testing Radeon and GeForce together in DirectX 12 | PCWorl

AMD Radeons and GeForce GPUs in one single PC.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 Mini 3 GB review:

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 Mini 3 GB Review | techPowerU

Under load temps reach 80°C just shy of the 82°C limit, beyond which Boost will start throttling down clocks to keep the card at acceptable temperatures. The bench is probably done in Germany where ambient temperatures are lower. In India it will definitely throttle performance.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Which GTX 1060 to buy? 35 different cards compared - YouTube

Which GTX1060 6GB to buy? 35 different cards compared?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Which AMD Radeon RX 480 to buy? 13 different cards compared. - YouTube

Which AMD RX480 to buy? 13 different cards compared.

parashar91

Broken In
Hey guys. Wanted you opinion on the next-gen Nvidia Volta GPUs
Will they be able to bridge the gap completely between the desktop grade and laptop grade cards (as they claim)?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hey guys. Wanted you opinion on the next-gen Nvidia Volta GPUs
Will they be able to bridge the gap completely between the desktop grade and laptop grade cards (as they claim)?
Wait until they are released.
I think new gen GPUs releases are made every year. So need to wait for Q2 2017.

Still nvidia is going to release a high end pascal GPU in 2017 and you are talking about Volta already.

Ex: GTX1080 Ti or likewise

Dont know the exact nomenclature but according to Videocardz site.

Top Bottom