GPU NEWS Channel

anky

Youngling
Guys, getting Asus Strix GTX 960 2 Gb from snapdeal at 14250 Rs should i gop ahead..problem is that i am ready to build my PC but other components will be bought after around Diwali..so probably i will no be able to test the graphic card..pls advice urgently as it will soon go out of stock

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
R9 380x is rumored to be released on 15th; with a price tag of $249 and "full" 4GB GDDR5, it is expected to topple the 970.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^and you know it was not possible from an architectural point. Not to mention it would drive the price much higher.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 And GTX 1070 Graphics Cards Paper Launching May 6th With Battlefield 5 Showcase – Availability In June

The Battlefield 5 world premiere event is scheduled for May 6th, the very same day Nvidia is set to announce / paper launch its upcoming Pascal GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 graphics cards. According to Sweclockers.com this is not a coincidence by any chance, rather a coordinated effort between Nvidia and EA to announce Pascal alongside Battleifled 5.

Source:Nvidia Pascal GTX 1080 & GTX 1070 May 6th Launch To Include Battlefield 5 Showcas

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
GTX 1080 - $599 - May 27

GTX 1070 - $379 - June 10

Get excite!

Edit:

Source: Nvidia live event and here

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
So that makes the price of the 1080 in India around 50k? Anything below 55k and I'm picking it up asap

Nvidia will price it at 60k for sure. they price it too high for indian market. same was for gtx 980

If you ask me it may be costlier than 60K. The non-reference ones anyway. We need "Make in India" for computer hardware ASAP. Too long have we been suffering from overpriced hardware.

My advice to anyone would be to wait for polaris10/11/nvidia 1070/1060(ti) the "sweet spot" contenders to make an entry. Prices will be more reasonable then. IMO the winner of GTX 1070 vs Polaris 11 will be the "new sweet" spot around which most PC games will be optimized and should be the go to card for Indian gamers.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
GTX 1080 and 1070 listed at primeabgb for ₹80,000 and ₹70,000 respectively. What the f%&&ing f$#%??? They done goofed with regional pricing again!!

Buy Online | ASUS Nvidia Geforce Pascal GTX 1080 Graphic Card | Price in Indi

Buy Online | ASUS Nvidia Geforce Pascal GTX 1070 Graphic Card | Price in Indi

D

Deleted member 118788

GTX 1080 and 1070 listed at primeabgb for ₹80,000 and ₹70,000 respectively. What the f%&&ing f$#%??? They done goofed with regional pricing again!!

Buy Online | ASUS Nvidia Geforce Pascal GTX 1080 Graphic Card | Price in Indi

Buy Online | ASUS Nvidia Geforce Pascal GTX 1070 Graphic Card | Price in Indi

So, my decision to settle for 980 Ti was the best.

Top Bottom