GPU NEWS Channel

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
So should I go for it? I am on a very tight budget man(about 18 K)
Go there, bargain with them and get it for 17k or 17.5k including tax.

I asked for Sapphire RX 480 8GB Nitro+, they said 25.5k but I said I want a discount then they said 24.5k. So it all depends on bargaining.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Skt12

Broken In
Go there, bargain with them and get it for 17k or 17.5k including tax.

I asked for Sapphire RX 480 8GB Nitro+, they said 25.5k but I said I want a discount then they said 24.5k. So it all depends on bargaining.

Thanks Man! Will try tommorow and see what happens...

Skt12

Broken In
3GB is just not enough for now, Nvidia released 1060 3GB in a rush to compete with AMD

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
If 3GB will get outdated by this year end then why are we suggesting 1060 3GB versions to others here on TDF?? I noticed that, anyone having budget lesser than 20k is being recommended 1060 3GB. Why not RX470?

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Read this for VRAM requirements:
RX 460 4GB vs. 2GB VRAM Benchmark – Is more better? – Hardware Unboxe

Funnily Doom is the only game that requires more VRAM which is considered to be the most optimized game.

Skt12

Broken In
Read this for VRAM requirements:
RX 460 4GB vs. 2GB VRAM Benchmark – Is more better? – Hardware Unboxe

Funnily Doom is the only game that requires more VRAM which is considered to be the most optimized game.
Rx 460 is price is BS in India, You'll be better off with RX470 or 1060 3gb for another 4K

Skt12

Broken In
Ask Sachin at Swetha Computers buddy
He qouted me 17.5k for the RX470 4GB Nitro+ edition.

I went to him on Thursday, paid thru card, when I got the product it was OC version not the nitro one. Was told that he will arrange a MSI gaming version yesterday but didn't receive any update P.S I got MSI one for 17.8K also there will be no stock of nitro till end of this month.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I went to him on Thursday, paid thru card, when I got the product it was OC version not the nitro one. Was told that he will arrange a MSI gaming version yesterday but didn't receive any update P.S I got MSI one for 17.8K also there will be no stock of nitro till end of this month.

I personally spoke with Sumit of Supertron Enterprises who are official distributors of Sapphire & Zotac Graphics Cards.
He said he can arrange a 470 Nitro for 17.5k

Skt12

Broken In
I don't know man, I'm still waiting for a call from Sachin for MSI card, also most of them are confused about OC and nitro I think

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I don't know man, I'm still waiting for a call from Sachin for MSI card, also most of them are confused about OC and nitro I think

Supertron Sumit -91 00 771525

Call him and ask him about the stock

Skt12

Broken In
Told ya.....He got confused OC for Nitro one, Just enquired about it yesterday...

supergamer

supa supa
guru3d 1050ti

untitled-1.png

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ No comparison with RX 470? :/

I am planning to buy RX 470 asap. But holding of since price is Rs 19,300 in Nehru Place.

Created this thread btw.

Top Bottom