GPU NEWS Channel

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
TITAN X SLI - 12*2 GB
Fiji X CF - 4 * 2 with lesser clock speed than both TitanX SLI and 980TI sli

and Fiji is almost on par with TitanX SLI

Man AMD sure knows how to surprise people.. HBM is the future :D

That is a really really really bad calculation. SLI doesn't stack up VRAM, its mirrored.

Fury X is right now, on par with Titan X as per score, bit faster than 980ti. Also Fury and Fury X are with HBM

Nerevarine

Incarnate
That is a really really really bad calculation. SLI doesn't stack up VRAM, its mirrored.

Fury X is right now, on par with Titan X as per score, bit faster than 980ti. Also Fury and Fury X are with HBM

hmm i googled it up, you're right, my bad.. My point was, AMD managed to beat Nvidia's flagship and that hasnt happened since a long long time

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
hmm i googled it up, you're right, my bad.. My point was, AMD managed to beat Nvidia's flagship and that hasnt happened since a long long time

Naah! they did it before, remember R9-290X giving thethen Titan a hard time? Its only natural that a new and next-tech enthusiast level GPU will beat the last-gen flagship.

290X beat titan, 980 Beat 290X, now again Fury X beat 980ti...so on and on...

- - - Updated - - -

DirectX 12 IHV Support Explained: Maxwell's Feature Level 12_1, GCN's Resource Binding Tier 3 and Intel's ROV at FL 11_1

kartikoli

Busy!!
My friend is waiting since 15 days to see these cards else he would have simply gone for 970... but these are simply re-branded 2xx series. Please correct me if wrong

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
*wccftech.com/amd-officially-launches-radeon-fury/

*wccftech.com/amd-radeon-r9-fury-r9...ered-649-priced-small-form-factor-powerhouse/

*wccftech.com/amd-officially-launch...0x-329-390-8-gb-cards-official-sight-r9-fury/

*wccftech.com/amd-intros-project-quantum-powered-dual-fiji-chip/

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Asus Strix Radeon R9-380-DC2OC-2GD5 Review: For Budget-Conscious Gamers | NDTV Gadgets

- - - Updated - - -

AMD Radeon R9 390X, R9 380 And R7 370 Tested

- - - Updated - - -

Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB Graphics Card Review - eTeknix

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
right now only Fury and Fury X are promising cards from AMD's new release. 380 and 370 are so cliched rebrand that they are not even getting rating in Review sites. 390X is just 290X oc'ed/. check The review i posted above. You can OC a 970 or 290X to get almost same performance. in many benchmarks 980 beat it fair and square. There is already a price cut on 980, soon there is a possibility that 970 will see a cut-down too. Wait for it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are They available in India? i've not been following graphics card now, how do they stand against the great and the might lord of price/performance of GTX 970?

Actually they are available for a long time ;) as R9 390x and 380 are just re branded products :D with clock speed boost and more memory.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Hahah, sarcasm. Fury cards are in gtx 970's price range?

They will be after 6 months. AMD has always promised its customers VFM products, in-fact so Much Value for so less money that they even scored two consecutive FY losses ( biggest ever in AMD ) in last year, ending up in a whooping, mind blowing , wall-street cracking (drum rolls) 26% percent of share in Global GPU Market, leaving just insignificant 74% to nvidia (Mother's Mercy).

But who cares, we are consumers, we get whatever is good for less money, and its even better.

Top Bottom