GPRS rate of Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
yup..technically...its ok..tha Class 10 Edge is better than Class 6... but i want to know...what might be the difference while surfin..!!

mean if Class 6 EDge offers 12kbps.. what should we expect frm Class 10..
btw does the placement of tower affects our connectivity...

i mean i am plannin for airtel...coz its provides GPRS..here in Pune... but if the tower aint near my place...then what...???

Dipen01

Youngling
yup then am sure...ke it'll work....coz am livin in core Pune...:D

@anarachist:- btw which cell do u suggest me.. under 11 or 12.... if its doest make big difference in browsing speed..i might even be good with only GPRS...coz.. i hate 6630...:(...and its the only one having Class 10 EDGE...

btw i still have to confirm the rates with Airtel..coz i heard they hav hiked the rates from 5rs/day to 12 rs/day... and also i hav to confirm... that they are providing EDGE..

Last edited:

mrao

Broken In
Airtel still charges me 199 pm for unlimited gprs. Im in the mumbai circle and have been using it for about 2 yrs.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
anyone have any idea if this trick is possible in my 3220? please also tell me if this possible on Samsung X700, SE K700i, K300i etc.

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
In MP/CG all major towns are installed with EDGE.
Quote []
. it is too high rate considering the problem of shared ip in airtel (causes problem with rapidshare)

agreed they should look into this. i can never d/l anyting from R/S. it always says u have exceeded ur limit.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
Mangal Pandey said:
In MP/CG all major towns are installed with EDGE.
Quote []
. it is too high rate considering the problem of shared ip in airtel (causes problem with rapidshare)

agreed they should look into this. i can never d/l anyting from R/S. it always says u have exceeded ur limit.

there r many softwares in the net which can change ur i.p. address of ur net connection.....i have used "SurfAnonymous" software to d/l from rapidshare...it works...u can search the software in google....
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!

mrao

Broken In
Edge is a network feature which can be utilised by compatible handsets. There is no additional charge for usage of edge.

Pathik

Google Bot
Tech.Masti said:
anyone have any idea if this trick is possible in my 3220? please also tell me if this possible on Samsung X700, SE K700i, K300i etc.
sorry not possible

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I use Hide IP Platinum to d/l from rapidshare and m successful arnd 70% times... (only if proxy selected is frm US, Canada, UK or Brazil)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom