GPRS rate of Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshi_ban

Broken In
Guys,

COme to know that Airtel in PUNE has increased its GPRS rate. From rs 5 per day they have increased to rs 12 per day. Damn!!! its very expensive. RS 360 per month, my gosh expensive than Broad Band. Better Guys leave it and Go for a broad band.

Sucks u Airtel...Damn....!! hears IDEA has per KB or usage charges and messenger is free,...think have to use that...

old users of GPRS, once u deact and again act, ur rental will be 12, so be careful

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
its been so in mumbai for along time ..... i get a 330 refil for a month how the hell can i keep gprs active but for me i dont need it coz me at home and 128 broad band at home so i can royally say to hell with airtel's gprs

OP
joshi_ban

joshi_ban

Broken In
but guys we can by pass and crack the airtel live na duse full internet..so do hell teh AIRTEL rates,.... we are using for free...

Check the cheat codes for free internet using Airtel Live

Najesh

Broken In
joshi_ban said:
but guys we can by pass and crack the airtel live na duse full internet..so do hell teh AIRTEL rates,.... we are using for free...

Yaar Can u till me how it is Possible.

OP
joshi_ban

joshi_ban

Broken In
Using Internet thru Airtel Live is very much Possible.

Please visit *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30108

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
joshi_ban said:

could u please tell the procedure to access gprs

OP
joshi_ban

joshi_ban

Broken In
FCUK, rs 24 a day, Man they are realiy cheating.

Please search the forum with GPRS key word, u will find the trick to access internet without paying.

OP
joshi_ban

joshi_ban

Broken In
How 2 Use Airtel Live 4 Accessing Net

Requirement:-

1. a net browser preferably Opera.
2. nokia symbian phone, preferably s60 series(coz i never tried it on sony or any other series )m using 6680
3. patience (this is the most important thing )

Procedure:-

1. Go to ur connection settings and make a new internet profile using the default settings of airtel live. name that new profile as nything(i name it banks); change the home page of that profile to nything u like, be it *joshi.com 2. Go to ur Opera brows...T FORGET TO ADD REPUTATION FOR FUTURE POSTING

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
@anarchist this method is sure to work..
patience is required in the other trick ie try n try..
also this method ll work only in fones wich support dual conn..
so this method wont work on ny fone below os7

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Whn airtel gprs was launchd rental wz 600pm. Bt ltr 4 promotional purpose, it wz reducd2 150pm. Nw again rates hv been incrsd to 350pm. So nw v hav no odr option bt ... Heard EDGE is more xpnsive bt speed is amazg.. Hwevr Edge wrks only whr towr supprts edge..

Dipen01

Youngling
@Akshay and anarchist :- so u mean that the price packages for GPRS and EDGE are different..??

till now i use to think that EDGE is cells attribute...i mean its the same GPRS but due to EDGE in the cell..the net speed is fast...!!!

Correct me if am wrong..

Dipen01

Youngling
damn.. thanx a lot..u dunno...i hav been in this dilemma since a week..coz am plannin to buy a cell.. which ill use most of the times for browsing on PC..and occasionally messenger on cell itself..

one more problem..

Whats difference between Class VI EDGE and CLASS 10 EDge...i mean will thespeed differ by big ..!!

digital_mech

Broken In
Dipen01 said:
damn.. thanx a lot..u dunno...i hav been in this dilemma since a week..coz am plannin to buy a cell.. which ill use most of the times for browsing on PC..and occasionally messenger on cell itself..

one more problem..

Whats difference between Class VI EDGE and CLASS 10 EDge...i mean will thespeed differ by big ..!!

big difference. with class 5 u can only download with high speed. nwith class 10 u can dn n up with high speed..which ultimately increases surfing speed...

BTW i have 3230 n 6630 , both class-10 GPRS and class-5 EDGE phones..with IDM dn speed is 12-16 KB/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom