GPRS on Nokis E62

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazigaar_no_1

Broken In
hey guys,
can u guyz plz plz plz help me configure GPRS service on the Nokia E62 handset with BSNL as the service provider.... I have no previous experience regarding the same and the procedure isnt clearly stated out anywhere... plz help me.. thanks in advance..

OP
B

bazigaar_no_1

Broken In
BSNL cc is virtually non existent... for most of the times... they never put you through... and when u do... they tell u that the GPRS will start in 24-48 hours ... but it never does...

one more thing : Whenever BSNL ppl send me the configurational message to change my settings... the phone gives an error " Message cannot be received. SIM memory is low, please delete some data first" but my SIM has no data... i mean i've deleted all the contacts n stuff from the SIM...

As I can't receive these configurational messages, my only option will be to configure the phone myself... but I don't know anything about the settings..
Please help me if u guyz know about it... Thanks..

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
which city are you from? you can request the settings directly from the website www.bsnl.in

Navigate to your telecom circle's website and choose CellOne and Get GPRS settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom