GPRS in CellOne

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan

In the zone
I've been trying to activate GPRS on my dad's CellOne prepaid account. I sent an sms 'GPRS' to 53733 . A message comes back saying, "Request for GPRS activation recieved" [or something similar]. And after that nothing happens. How do I go about activating GPRS on my CellOne acc? I have a Sony Ericsson w810i.

thanks,
rohan

MasterMinds

hell boy
confirm it on the customercare tha ur gprs is activated or not{it gets activated after 6 to 8 hours} and then ask the no for settings of gprs

vaithy

In the zone
just take your mobile to the csr where your mobile activated.. they will give you necessary help.. or call them again tell your mobile model etc., they will tell you how to configure the settings.. that is all
vaithy

mannuforall

mannuforall
Hi!
now write a sms as- SonyEricsson W810i & send to 58355. You'll got a confirmation sms and 4 setting for gprs. use bsnlwap for net surfing. bsnlgprs for desktop & bsnlportal for BSNL home page. Check your signal bar for it filled with a blue rectangle. This indicate that your gprs is activated.
If this not help then goto your local BSNL tel exchange & lock for mobile computer room, here tell him & they solve problem right in computer.

rajanlive

Right off the assembly line
you can get cellone gprs free settings here cellonegprs.22web.net
or try cellonegprs.wapzan.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom