Status
Not open for further replies.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Well i am from rourkela using Airtel prepaid connection. The problem is i have activated GPRS by sending " LIVE " to 646 or some number like that..........
When the settings came i saved it on my NOKIA 6030. Bu t i am unable to access my gprs.......it says data packets not available.(some of my friends say that you have to use a proxy server or settings to access GPRS).Please help me out

hailgautam

Youngling
airtel live is not gprs service. they call it mobile office. with live you can only browse airtel live site. if i am not wrong it is a free service in some places {ap} and paid in some {tn}. i use their gprs service in Chennai and it costs 375 a month.

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
the one i am talking about is FREE for browsing...........We can use this to browse normal websites(but through some proxy...) help me

joshi_ban

Broken In
codename_romeo said:
the one i am talking about is FREE for browsing...........We can use this to browse normal websites(but through some proxy...) help me

AIR TEL HAS BLOCKED IT, NOW WHENEVER YOU TRY TO CONNECT INTERNET USING AIRTELIVE, IT SAY YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS DO NOT ALLOW YOU TO BROWS OR PACKETS NOT FOUND

BAD LUCK

coolsun

Right off the assembly line
why not sent query to airtel for that gprs, there is some settings to be done on mobile itself like APN, username, password, Proxy IP, Port, etc.. it may be like that airtelfun.com, username - (mob no), no password, proxy - 100.1.201.172 or 100.1.201.171.

have a nice day, try a luck.

din

Tribal Boy
AFAIK, You need to activate 'Mobile Office' to browse normally. I use that for the last 1.5 yrs, Rs.125 per month - unlimited (1500 per yr actually, have to pay in advance). I am form Cochin, Kerala, not sure whether the plan is everywhere.

hailgautam

Youngling
oh! you are talking about the trick available on the net where some claimed using the Airtel Live one can browse the net. Better go to those ppl for help. I am not sure that it works, at least all over India. Any way these tricks do not seems to be legal any way. So can't discuss.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/kirsch/misc/subscribed.gif Help On Getting Connected To Net Using Airtel Live
try this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom