Gprs-airtel Live-tamilnadu

Status
Not open for further replies.

pop143

Journeyman
hello guys,

as theres a post here to connect to internet on PC , by using Airtel live< outdated or not??> , am suprised for how many of them it worked in tamilnadu..???

any bad experiences using it? how many of u guys using mobile office scheme?

wots that download credit card thing issue?? can we download regular exe files form net? the customer care saying u can browse but not download? wot is this hectic statement? anybody know?

wots the speed u r getting in this airtel live-used to connect net on Pc<is it working first>

sathyan1987

Broken In
as u said the mobile office suits only for browsing and not for downloading which means that you can't, you can but it will take a lot of time for the files to get downloaded. actually i once connected using my bluetooth and the speed it displays is 115 kbps but it is damn slow than the ordinary dial up say it will take around 5-8 minutes to download 1 mb and i suggest that u r having a laptop and u need to check ur mail most of the time u can choose this plan else this is stupid plan for desktop users and they are saying that there is a trick of connecting ur pc to the internet via airtel live without even spending a penny but i tried it doesn't work

Last edited:
OP
P

pop143

Journeyman
sathyan1987 said:
as u said the mobile office suits only for browsing and not for downloading which means that you can't, you can but it will take a lot of time for the files to get downloaded. actually i once connected using my bluetooth and the speed it displays is 115 kbps but it is damn slow than the ordinary dial up say it will take around 5-8 minutes to download 1 mb and i suggest that u r having a laptop and u need to check ur mail most of the time u can choose this plan else this is stupid plan for desktop users and they are saying that there is a trick of connecting ur pc to the internet via airtel live without even spending a penny but i tried it doesn't work

thanks buddy..is it ok for browsing are we getting normal browsing speed like in the dialup? anyway leave it airetl-gprs s**s.

joshi_ban

Broken In
pop143 said:
hello guys,

as theres a post here to connect to internet on PC , by using Airtel live< outdated or not??> , am suprised for how many of them it worked in tamilnadu..???

any bad experiences using it? how many of u guys using mobile office scheme?

wots that download credit card thing issue?? can we download regular exe files form net? the customer care saying u can browse but not download? wot is this hectic statement? anybody know?

wots the speed u r getting in this airtel live-used to connect net on Pc<is it working first>

Hay Guys,

Dont know in TAMILNADU, but in Maharastra, GPRS speed is quite good. can download as well in pretty fast speed.

Even Airtel Live Cracked connection works ok, but a bit slow and cannot access all pages.

If u are thinkin of GPRS, go for it nad try ot for few days. its only 5 bucks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom