Gprs-airtel Live-tamilnadu

Discussion in 'Mobiles and Tablets' started by pop143, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pop143

pop143 New Member

hello guys,

as theres a post here to connect to internet on PC , by using Airtel live< outdated or not??> , am suprised for how many of them it worked in tamilnadu..???

any bad experiences using it? how many of u guys using mobile office scheme?

wots that download credit card thing issue?? can we download regular exe files form net? the customer care saying u can browse but not download? wot is this hectic statement? anybody know?

wots the speed u r getting in this airtel live-used to connect net on Pc<is it working first>

2. sathyan1987

sathyan1987 New Member

as u said the mobile office suits only for browsing and not for downloading which means that you can't, you can but it will take a lot of time for the files to get downloaded. actually i once connected using my bluetooth and the speed it displays is 115 kbps but it is damn slow than the ordinary dial up say it will take around 5-8 minutes to download 1 mb and i suggest that u r having a laptop and u need to check ur mail most of the time u can choose this plan else this is stupid plan for desktop users and they are saying that there is a trick of connecting ur pc to the internet via airtel live without even spending a penny but i tried it doesn't work

Last edited: Jun 23, 2006
  3. OP
    OP
    pop143

pop143 New Member

thanks buddy..is it ok for browsing are we getting normal browsing speed like in the dialup? anyway leave it airetl-gprs s**s.

4. joshi_ban

joshi_ban New Member

Hay Guys,

Dont know in TAMILNADU, but in Maharastra, GPRS speed is quite good. can download as well in pretty fast speed.

Even Airtel Live Cracked connection works ok, but a bit slow and cannot access all pages.

If u are thinkin of GPRS, go for it nad try ot for few days. its only 5 bucks here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.