[GOT Rewatch] Night Gathers, and now my watch begins

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
GOT rewatch! to prepare for season six. This is the timetable for watching the episodes. We are going to go carefully over the entire series, episode by episode.

We watch 2 episodes every day of the week, round up, catch up and discuss seasons on weekends.

*i.imgur.com/Qik5OYk.png

Please don't go on a marathon, if you must binge watch, then do it on friday-saturdays and join for the season discussion on weekends.

- - - Updated - - -

*www.fortressofsolitude.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Game-of-Thrones-Houses-Illustration-Guide-1024x708.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Cersei tells Cat that she already lost a boy to fever in his childhood and Robert beat his hand against the wall till it became bloody
That means woods witch prophecy is at least partially untrue, because show Cersei has at least 4 kids not 3
Cersei never saw the baby's body, so there is no clue if his shroud (either covering of dead body or hair) was golden

this is good news, might mean Tommen does not have to die after all... or Myrcella is still alive.

Also is it just me or are Tommen and Myrcella played by different actors in these episodes

- - - Updated - - -

R+L=D
that means Rhaegar and Lyanna gave birth to Viserys and Dany, not Jon. That is why Ned is happy that Robert cannot get his hands on Dany. This promise from L to N makes much more sense than some stuff over J.
A Stark and a Dayne are Jon's parents. So Ashara, not Rhaegar, Brandon, Ned, Arthur and ok Lyanna (BC Jon and Dany have a suspiciously childbearing period gap between their births) are in the probable gene pool. That way, Jon is in perfect position to be Sword of The Morning.
Lyanna Mormont gets Longclaw from Jon.
One way all the pieces fit.

Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and exotic feathers are much longer lasting than flowers
why in seven hells do we use something decaying and temporary to show our love?
we should totally use feathers
feathers are cool

[YOUTUBE]geye-7d5RM8[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
The Lion and the Wolf actually happened
The Lannister Lion Ambushes the Stark Dire Wolf | History Behind Game of Throne