Google reveals US Federals asking for personal information

gameranand

Living to Play
We cannot prevent private data theft altogether, but al least we can stop posting very-personal stuff. This goes especially to girls on Facebook who keep uploading their new pictures every now-and-then. I think if once, just once, Google and Facebook actually reveal ALL data they have about a person to him/her, then people will start caring about their Internet privacy. For instance, just visit your Google search history and I'm 100% sure you'll be embarrassed.

I won't. :D:D

charliewilde

Right off the assembly line
google revealed that between 0 to 999 such requests were made by the FBI. To give a feeling of safety to it's users's google will now include those letters in its report to create transparency. The fact that Google has more information about any person than any Government make's Google the obvious source for Govt. bodies to get private information. Now when our internet dependencies have become a necessity and the fact that one just cannot avoid coming in the way of Google (and probably Facebook), this puts our privacy into serious question. But can we do something about it?Source: Google reveals how often the Feds ask for your personal info

Google reveals different kind of history about of the different kind of website. However, I really have a light review with this. . Can you give some data regarding on how to make some information of reformatting the Goggle history?

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Privacy itslefl is gimmick. Y do ppl care so much abt privacy in internet

Can I please know your real name, address, your personal relations, whether you have a gf/bf, if yes, his/her name and address. I'd also like to know your bank account number, credit/debit card numbers and passwords, your PAN number, Driving license if any. I sure hope you wouldnt mind me knowing that. Afterall I'm just some stranger on the internet right?

Get the drift buddy?

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
Can I please know your real name, address, your personal relations, whether you have a gf/bf, if yes, his/her name and address. I'd also like to know your bank account number, credit/debit card numbers and passwords, your PAN number, Driving license if any. I sure hope you wouldnt mind me knowing that. Afterall I'm just some stranger on the internet right?

Get the drift buddy?
:doogone: Couldn't explain this in a better way. fun2sh if you are giving those details then please pass 1 copy to me too :rofl:

Top Bottom