Google Nexus S Display isssue!!

mandar5

Youngling
Heyy guys my 5day old cell is showing weird problems.Whenever i talk on phone the display vanishes completely.none of the buttons yield ne results.even long press doesnt switch off the cell.Only way out is when i plug the charger,the display comes back.plz tell me the reason...Thanks..

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Software problem?

Proximity sensor issue?

Could be anything... Go to a service center and let them check it out...

andro

Broken In
Most probably proximity sensor issue,which lets the device to turn off but not pushes it to wake.Try putting another firmware if trying to avoid A.S.S.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
time to reflash the ROM if you want to fix the problem yourself. but i will still advice taking it to service center. its a brand new cell & if there is a physical problem with the proximity sensor, it mayn't function properly even after reinstalling the OS.

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
guys i took this mb to shop where i got it.He said ask service centre to roll back to 2.3.3. if the problem still persists dont tell them to make call log as this matter will go to high level n i will face problems in replacement.he said to come to me n he will gv me in 4days replacement..Plz let me know guys whom should i trust?

Top Bottom