Bhargav

In the zone
LG's Nexus 5 2015 could launch September 29th

*phandroid.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Nexus-5-2015-concept.png

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It looks ok. But I still love the design of the current Nexus 5. Nothing can beat that. :(

tkin

Back to school!!
If this is priced above 28k then it will to fail to create any impact, unlike what Nexus 5 managed to pull off and like how Nexus 6 didn't.

Bhargav

In the zone
New Rumors abt Nexus 5 2015

Snapdragon 808
3 GB RAM
5.2-inch Full HD display
USB Type-C
Fingerprint sensor
2,700 mAh battery
12.3 MP main camera and 5 MP front-facing camera

tkin

Back to school!!
Aaaand we have touchdown: LG Nexus 5X to launch on September 29 priced at $400 - GSMArena.com news

29th September launch, $400 for 16GB and $450 for 32GB. Still speculation, but summing up nicely. 25k for a device that competes with the X Style? It'll be worth it, only if it has 32GB+ storage.

ratul

█████████████████
has no one here updated to 6.0? After a lot of waiting for a proper rooting method, clean flashed it yesterday. :D
SuperSU 2.50 with ElementalX 6.01, working flawlessly for now. :)

*i.imgur.com/KWevaQP.png

amjath

Human Spambot
^ my colleague updated it yesterday, installation was very easy and quick. Very stable.
Device: Nexus 5

SunE

Professional Newbie
I updated mine and my friend's to the latest xTraSmooth ROM based on 6.0. Even we're running ElementalX 6.01. Performance is so fast, I can't justify buying a new phone even though I'm bored of this one :p

Alok

Adventurer
Updated on 10 October using factory image. Loving new features and Google now. Standby battery is impressive after update.

SunE

Professional Newbie
Anyone here upgrading to Nexus 6? Flipkart is giving 10k discount for exchange on Nexus 5 with Nexus 6 making the final cost just 15k. Considering that Marshmallow might be the last official update for the N5 and there probably won't be any developer previews for android N next summer, I think it's a good decision. Anyone agrees?

Alok

Adventurer
Anyone here upgrading to Nexus 6? Flipkart is giving 10k discount for exchange on Nexus 5 with Nexus 6 making the final cost just 15k. Considering that Marshmallow might be the last official update for the N5 and there probably won't be any developer previews for android N next summer, I think it's a good decision. Anyone agrees?

its good but I personally don't want that big tab size phone .

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
guys, what app do you use for SMS?

hangouts doesnt have search feature.

How is the un-installable "messenger" from google?

Top Bottom