[For Sale] Google Nexus 10 16GB Tablet. Mint Condition.

akhil7j

Broken In
Hi,

I am selling off my Google Nexus 10 Tablet which was bought in December 2012. Purchased from US Google Play store and shipped via Shopandship.

The tablet is in excellent condition. No scratches anywhere and no problem in hardware/software as well.

The tablet has 16GB Internal memory and has WiFi but no 3G option. It has a gorgeous display of 2560x1600 resolution in a 10" screen. Also has a micro HDMI port to connect large displays. I have tested it with my 47" TV and it works perfectly smooth. With XBMC Installed, i have tested Dolby Digital bitstream from microHDMI port.

you can also connect SD Card reader or USB Drive with the help of USB OTG cable which can be bought from market for max 150 rs. With the same OTG cable you can connect wired Keyboard, Mouse or Game controllers. Or the same (bluetooth) devices can be connected with Bluetooth. Not all controllers can be connected with Bluetooth. Only the compatible one.

If you know how to Root the device, you can install the application Sixaxis controller and connect any Wireless PS3 controller with it. Believe me, its awesome.! I bought a new PS3 controller just to play games on this tab. You can watch videos on Youtube for the same.

Expecting Price : 25,000. Local buyers preferred but I can also courier it on buyers cost and risk.

If interested, I can sell the PS3 controller for additional 2k which was bought for 3k from Sony showroom. Bill is available. Pics I will upload if shown interest.

*imageshack.us/scaled/large/713/ozmn.jpg
*imageshack.us/scaled/large/708/436z.jpg
*imageshack.us/scaled/large/38/91on.jpg
*imageshack.us/scaled/large/15/8ztt.jpg
*imageshack.us/scaled/large/27/pjpt.jpg
*imageshack.us/scaled/large/818/0lhl.jpg
*imageshack.us/scaled/large/585/ridk.jpg
*imageshack.us/scaled/large/402/xt15.jpg
*imageshack.us/scaled/large/829/dq1g.jpg

OP
A

akhil7j

Broken In
15k is way too less. Importing would cost more than 30k for sure considering the USD exchange rate. Google Play itself will charge you 26,242 and then the import fee. It would come to at least 30-32k.

The tablet is in excellent condition and considering the same asking a genuine 25k.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
15k is way too less. Importing would cost more than 30k for sure considering the USD exchange rate. Google Play itself will charge you 26,242 and then the import fee. It would come to at least 30-32k.

The tablet is in excellent condition and considering the same asking a genuine 25k.

Oh, okay... :-(
Don't have that much money right now...
Hope you sell it soon!!! :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Biggest Mistake.
Nexus 10> Transformer

Nope, i guess he's getting the all new Tegra 4 Transformer infinity.

It had a quadcore A15 and new nvidia 72 core ( separate vertex and pixel shader) gpu as opposed to dual core found in Nexus 10.

Tegra 4 Fuels ASUS

OP
A

akhil7j

Broken In
Nope, i guess he's getting the all new Tegra 4 Transformer infinity.

It had a quadcore A15 and new nvidia 72 core ( separate vertex and pixel shader) gpu as opposed to dual core found in Nexus 10.

Tegra 4 Fuels ASUS

You got me bro.! :D

Would love to keep N10 but you know, being a gadget lover these upgrade bugs bite you frequently.

Top Bottom