Google Has Stopped Indexing Blog

wewe

Broken In
Hi,
1.] for the past month i noticed that Google has stopped indexing my Blog, despite updating it with regular writings.

2.] Logged into Google Webmaster Console & found that some recent posts were showing Redirect errors. No action from my end prior to this, AFAIK.

3.] Did a link check & found that the share button was doing some crazy re-directs under the FB button. Ironically, the button is Blogger's own & it appears on all posts. Yet, only those 4 posts were showing error.

Nevertheless, removed the button & submitted pages for indexing. Also changed the URL of the offending posts & did a 'Customs redirect' in Blogger pointing to new URL.

4.] There has been no improvement, as no subsequent post has got indexed either. Not showing any error message either. 'Manual action' tab is also empty.

5.] Blog has Sitemap. Sharing Robots.txt message in screenshot.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachments

• E01.jpg
    E01.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 124
  • E02.jpg
    E02.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 128
  • E03-04-combo.jpg
    E03-04-combo.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 113
  • E05-06-combo.jpg
    E05-06-combo.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 122
OP
wewe

wewe

Broken In
i think i've ID'd the issue, but don't know how to resolve it.

i ran the URLs through site24X7's link checker & noticed this

for example, this post that is not getting indexed
46 Angry MiG-23 Aircraft Set To Make Their Bollywood Debut

the result it gives
Site24x7 - Website Monitoring Tools

*storage.googleapis.com/support-forums-api/attachment/message-158468853-10521725985502872868.jpg

As seen, it is not able to resolve the URL of 2 images in that post. The circle keeps rotating.

One of the causes of 'Redirect Error', is extremely long URL, I read.

Now, this post, that has got indexed
For It's Project 650 Anti-Radiation Missile, DRDO Is Looking At India Inc. To Join Cause

The link checker result
Site24x7 - Website Monitoring Tools

*storage.googleapis.com/support-forums-api/attachment/message-158468853-10521725985502875221.jpg

there is no issues detecting the status of the pictures in that post.

What i observed here is that, in the second result, the images in the post have URL *blogger.googleusercontent.com/somethingsomethin
It, however, does not end with any extension. They are simply listed as Links the report.

Whereas, in the posts not getting indexed, they have a very long URL, followed by ".jpg" extension

These URLs Blogger sets itself. I had no role to play in them.

Top Bottom