hullap

Cyborg Agent
if theyll take over than
1M$ will vaklidate ur windows at every link u click
and
2.Yahoo will only support IE

goobimama

 Macboy
Both companies suck anyway. Let them do their thing and be done with it. I just like Flickr from that whole soup.

I don't think even the two of them can beat what Google has become...and is becoming.

narangz

Web developer
I wudn't mind the merger if Yahoo continues what it is and uses the same technology but only the bosses change.

But MS has a track record of buying something, intro'ing some new features initially and then suddenly killing it saying it didn't work out for them and brining their product in its place.

I wudn't want yahoomail to become hotmail subsequently, never!

Can you please quote some examples? I don't remember anything like that. Maybe I was a kid at that time :p

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Both companies suck anyway. Let them do their thing and be done with it. I just like Flickr from that whole soup.

I don't think even the two of them can beat what Google has become...and is becoming.
exactly.Google owns both of them.Gmail and adsense is like 100 times better then yahoomail and yahooadsense counterpart.

google has 97% share of revenue generated from online ads!

but 44.6Billion dollars,whoaaa!!!!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ Jellyfish, MindAlign maker, UMDM solutions (we are yet to see these features in MS products!), frontbridge (or was it frontbrigade??), lookout, encore accounting s/w, webtv (remember in win98?) and who can forget Winternals?? the makers of all those software under the brand name Sysinternals. Net/Sys admins miss them the most!

I'm sure there are many more, I don't remember all :)

narangz

Web developer
^^ Oh! I'll check the info about all of them on wiki...

thanks for sharing your knowledge buddy!

praka123

left this forum longback
Indeed Google is right.if M$ enters any market,it is a menace for its customers,other companies.

I am really happy to know that most ppl now understands M$ is poison. :)

VexByte

Norms Buster
If you cannot beat them(Google), then try to takeover it's nearest rival(Yahoo!) !

That's the M$ policy for years !

V

vaibhavtek

^^ correct.
One word for Larry Page (Google cofounder) - jealous

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
guys why are just thinking of mail?

Microsoft wants yahoo because of following reasons:
1. To get a advanced search engine and develop it further.
2. To beat Google's Adsense Program by improving Yahoo's Ad Network.
3. News
4. More online goodies.
5. And ofcourse, mail.

anyway, i'm happy with the merge, if and only if microsoft preserves and improves the current yahoo standards.
Yahoo! search is not much powerful. Google is the leader in Search and Ad network. Google has over a lakh subscribers. And do you think that so many people will move from Google to M$/Y! ?

@Paul, Nice Joke. Lol Lol Lol

@Vex; I agree wid u.

Last edited:

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Yahoo! search is not much powerful.
i disagree although im a google fanboy but yhaoo
see this *www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&clie...hs=a4K&q=decibel+band+india&btnG=Search&meta=
and *search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu8zaOqhHmgQAgu9XNyoA?p=decibel+band+india&y=Search&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
i disagree although im a google fanboy but yhaoo
see this *www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&clie...hs=a4K&q=decibel+band+india&btnG=Search&meta=
and *search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu8zaOqhHmgQAgu9XNyoA?p=decibel+band+india&y=Search&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8
thats what one of the recent fast tracks said. then how Google's the boss ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom