Google Android OS and Mobile Discussion Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Re: Google Andriod OS and Mobile Discussion Thread...

Is coming in December...

*www.business-standard.com/india/storypage.php?autono=335565

Pat

Beyond Smart
Honestly though, this phone is pretty useless for the average Indian. Hardly anyone here uses Data Services and thats an absolute must for this phone.

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

True..but every phone has a market audience... i never felt to use data services on a permanent basis..but niowadays..its become kinda necessity for me...if I am one of them..i am pretty sure there will be thousands who need it more than me... so it will sell..

hey a phone which retails for 30k who has the features od sub 10k is selling r8..why the phone caters to a distinct users..and they need it..

alter_ego

Who me??
F&^$ this phone too will be in Rs. 20k+ bracket. What happened to all those FOSS spirit!!!??? All bull$hit!!! What is the margin these crackpots have kept on their devices???!!!

Pat

Beyond Smart
F&^$ this phone too will be in Rs. 20k+ bracket. What happened to all those FOSS spirit!!!??? All bull$hit!!! What is the margin these crackpots have kept on their devices???!!!

FOSS stands for Free and Open Source Software ;) Which Android is! Now its upto HTC if they want to give away their hardware for free or not :p

Kamzalian

Right off the assembly line
I think the price should be below 10K in India. If not the product hype will fail, like the once much talk about, iPhone. Do you hear me those dealers and service providers who plan to be in the fray...*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom