Google Analytics gone cold! Any suggestions?

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Hi guys,
I am part of my college quizzing club and we run a blog on blogspot. Well I have been at the helm only since a month or so, and am quite new to Google Analytics. But still it gave good feedback as to how sharing a new link on FB, etc affected our readership. But since the last 8-9 days the Analytics shows no stats at all, ie zero in no of visitors column, which cannot be true.

Take a look here:
*farm5.static.flickr.com/4033/4717794943_915dbcfb70.jpg

So wondering what the issue could be? Any inadvertent changes on the blog or what? Now that I think of it we have been fiddling around with the templates and stuff but still dont get why it should affect Analytics.

Please give any ideas you may have.
Thanks for reading.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
The new template code replaces the older one. Try adding the code again. Is there a yellow exclamation mark besides the website in your google analytics dashboard or a green tick mark?

Last edited:
OP
confused

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
thank you guys. the odd thing was the green tick was visible but yet the tracking script wasnt there when i viewed the source code. Added it by looking at the help given at google analytics page. It seems to be working, will confirm by evening.

Top Bottom