Google Adwords Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

boosters

In the zone
i don't know about google adword becuase i am a new in advertise world. I just start my package at a stater edition, i want to know that why we give the budget about 800,1000 etc etc. I just give my budget 1000/month. Why we use this. This is for google that they collect me every 1000 RS per month from my credit card to show my ads, so this right or something different. Please help me.

The 1000rs taken is the monthly budget by google which if not completely used is transferred to the next month.But since your budget is only rs1000 (its enough according to india)therefore your balance does not remains.I will also like to know that what is the CPC you have set and what is the format of your ad?Also there are many indian sites which are popular and have a lot of traffic but take very less money for monthly or weekly ads and they have different plans.You can also try them for increasing your traffic.

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
can uplease tell me what is CPC and what should i give the value , so people can more attract to my website.

shashank4u

Youngling
CPC is cost per click..the cost that the publisher get at one click.
CPA is cost per action means when users do any action after clicking on the link...only then the advertiser pays to google .CPA is gud valua for money.
CPM cost per thousand impression.

ahref

In the zone
Google adwords does not give CPA options for advertisers, you can only advertise CPC or CPM (only on site targeting ads).

Start with low CPC (for eg Rs. 3 per click) and increase it gradually after seeing your ad postiions and click you are getting. Although without knowing the industry which you are targeting it is difficult to guess what will be the right CPC for you. CPC varies on every keywords, so try to choose keywords which are less competitve but targeted.

I just want to advice you that if your cpc is high then your ad will be shown frequently.I am an adsense user and and found that most of the clicks give me .25$ or more .I will once again suggest you to go for advertisements on sites.

paradise_guy

Broken In
look man

Google adsense offers a user to choose between two advertising types:

CPC i.e cost per click

in this type of selection, u should remember that.. the higher you bid the more frequenty your ad will be displayed on google's partner sites or you can say adsense user's websites.

you can start from as low as 0.03$ to 100$ !!! per click but a decent bid, in my opinion would be $ 0.1/click to $0.5 per click

the second one is cpm i.e; cost per 1000 impressions

i.e. when your ad is displayed 1000 times on google's partner sites.. your a/c is debited with the amount specified by you ... in this ,, a good bid would be 0.1x1000=10$ or more.. in this ad type also.. the more you bid .. the more your ad will be displayed ..

so choose your ad type wisely..

regarding the amount you specify initially.. i.e.. rs 1000 in your case.. that will exhaust as soon as your bid amount exausts.. i.e.. in cpc if you specified $1 per click the amount will exhaust when ur ad is clicked 1000 times.. this isn't time bound... the same is the case with cpm

Status
Not open for further replies.