Good computer dealers in Hydrabad!!!

My friend wanna buy a high-end graphics card in Hydrabad. Can anyone suggests some good computer dealer there. He is interest in buying Sapphire HD7970.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ try Chenoy Trade Centre ( CTC ) but if your friend is open to buy from other online shops he/she might get a better deal ;-)

Ramu56

Journeyman
CTC in secunderabad is the best place for computer parts in Hyderabad.The costs there are also similar to flipkart.

Ramu56

Journeyman
The pricing is similar to flipkart and you say that's good :)
Because he asked for dealers in Hyderabad.I think even prices are less in CTC than flipkart.I bought a Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 SE for 9,600/- and a
Cooler Master Elite 431 cabinet for 3,400 three weeks back from Swetha Infotech,CTC.The cost of that graphic card in flipkart is 10,416/-.

Ramu56

Journeyman
not for every components and you can even get some great deals at FK than anywhere else be it price or product availability.

I agree,bought a lot of products from FK.My only concern is they change prices too much.Four days back the cost of Battlefield 3 is around 1000 /-,but now it is 1206 /- again.I think they are messed up after Letsbuy joined them:p

I agree,bought a lot of products from FK.My only concern is they change prices too much.Four days back the cost of Battlefield 3 is around 1000 /-,but now it is 1206 /- again.I think they are messed up after Letsbuy joined them:p
10000+
Flipkart is out of revenue after letsbuy merging.:p

Top Bottom