Good colleges to do MBA Abroad

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Will be done with my B.COM next year.
Which are the countries where we can do mba?
Germany seems like a nice and cheap option but we need to know GERMAN.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Haas School of business(UC Berkeley), Wharton Business school and Krannert from the top of my head. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Why not in India? The top 30 colleges give good placements, IIMs are not the only college in India.

tkin

Back to school!!
MIT's business school boasts starting salaries of 1 million USD. :)
Yeah, then again a few from IIM gets 50lakhs+ salary every year, yet their median salary is 16lakhs only. Not everyone gets that much even from MIT. And I doubt an Indian will get that kind of money there.

I wouldn't discourage the OP though, aspiring for the likes of MIT (Sloan was it?) or Harvard is quite something, the maths in gmat will be a piece of cake, the english will be the 1 ton elephant.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Yeah, then again a few from IIM gets 50lakhs+ salary every year, yet their median salary is 16lakhs only. Not everyone gets that much even from MIT. And I doubt an Indian will get that kind of money there.

I wouldn't discourage the OP though, aspiring for the likes of MIT (Sloan was it?) or Harvard is quite something, the maths in gmat will be a piece of cake, the english will be the 1 ton elephant.

Yep Sloan School of Management.
50 lakhs is the median salary for most US engineering colleges.

tkin

Back to school!!
Yep Sloan School of Management.
50 lakhs is the median salary for most US engineering colleges.
Hmm, H1B holders can earn 90k plus after ditching their old jobs (4 yrs ex) :p L1 holders earn 110k plus

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Hmm, H1B holders can earn 90k plus after ditching their old jobs (4 yrs ex) :p L1 holders earn 110k plus

I am assuming 90k USD

- - - Updated - - -

meanwhile average salary in the IITs is 10 lpa

mitraark

Decrepit

Germany is not cheap. Yes the tuition fees are really low but it'll cost you a bomb to pay for rent, food and other misc stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

People should stop saying 50lpa jobs is US ( converting $90k to INR )

This isn't how it works.

tkin

Back to school!!
Germany is not cheap. Yes the tuition fees are really low but it'll cost you a bomb to pay for rent, food and other misc stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

People should stop saying 50lpa jobs is US ( converting $90k to INR )

This isn't how it works.
Yeah, a 60k USD job i.e 40lpa job will only allow a measly saving of 12-18lpa provided one cuts lots of corners.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Yeah, a 60k USD job i.e 40lpa job will only allow a measly saving of 12-18lpa provided one cuts lots of corners.

18lpa saving is measly? People in India get less than that per annum to begin with.

tkin

Back to school!!
18lpa saving is measly? People in India get less than that per annum to begin with.
People in India do not spend 30 lakh+ for study(not considering ISB or private medical colleges), nor do they earn on dollar.

$hadow

Geek in making
Still preparing for CAT and waiting for SBI po mains result with no idea of the fact should I fill GMAT or not.

Top Bottom