GolcchaIT reliablity , need help bangalore folks

sukant

Fragholic
All bangalore folks out there please let me know how reliable is golccha computers for online buying ,

I need to buy a CM Sirus from there and considering it as an expensive item i just wanted to have a feedback regarding the safety of ordering the same from Golccha

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
All bangalore folks out there please let me know how reliable is golccha computers for online buying ,

I need to buy a CM Sirus from there and considering it as an expensive item i just wanted to have a feedback regarding the safety of ordering the same from Golccha

its quite a reliable shop you can go for it

Sarath

iDota
Yes but do ask at Ankit and other shops.
I bought my entire rig from him but got bad deals on Cabinet and PSU :|

It is one of the recommended shops there. BTW where do you live?

OP
S

sukant

Fragholic
Live in goa , but i turn up at bangalore every few months , going to come next month but no patience to wait as stock may get over same happened with me wrt kave.

Did payment today lets see how it follows up .

OP
S

sukant

Fragholic
@mailshobo,sarath
Thanks for your headsup on the reliablity of the shop i went ahead with the deal confidently :).
Recieved the headset today , really fast shipping from their side. Will need to check the headset tonight at home.
Packing looks awesome they have packed it in a huge box looks like 3 ad700 are stuffed in the box ;)

Last edited:
OP
S

sukant

Fragholic
I paid via wired transfer , not neft but online netbanking ICICI to ICICI . Paid 150 for shipping , pretty cheap for such a big headphone + he had packed it in a box which could hold 2-3 such headphones :/

Top Bottom