God of War: Ascension - Discussion

Sarath

iDota
God of War: Ascension

*www.facebook.com/PlayStation

*ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/122/1223275/santa-monica-studios-project-untitled-20120418074923525-000.jpg

Name: God of War:Ascension
Developer: Sony Santa Monica
Release Date: TBA
Platform: PS3

Latest:

Multiplayer gameplay:
[YOUTUBE]yUHtt9sUtw4[/YOUTUBE]

Teaser:
[YOUTUBE]1TWl0FhCi34[/YOUTUBE]​

The much awaited game has finally come to the respite of many gamers. This one is going to be epic!

Days officially count backwards from today... Rumoured Sept / Dec 2012 release

:hyper:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
So this was that rumored Gow 4 that's shown in various sites. Is it a sequel or a prequel of previous titles?

This ign article shows that it could be a prequel to all current God of war games.

link

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
i've acquired enlightenment after the god of war has returned
after petty treasure hunters, anti-alien guerillas,electrified courier boys and HD'ed oldies
XBOX 360 IS SH*T
LONG LIVE PS3!!!!!!!!
and one more thing
"my mom will pay for that(PS3)!!!"

abhidev

Human Spambot
this one is going to be before he became the God of war....this time probably the gameplay will be new as he won't be having all his powers....as it is said that he will shown leading the spartan army.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Whatever it be, to be the only second GoW made for the PS3, that too years after the last instalment, this one is going to be epic.

Whatever be the time line, this will be interested. Santa monica can guarantee that much.

sungmas

Right off the assembly line
:O, Its exclusively for PS3. Looks so good. i want to play it.
When is it coming?

Aerrow

Journeyman
This is gonna be epic and different...

The gameplay is gonna be different in a revolutionary way... there might be a few haters... I suppose Kratos wud be using normal weapons that humans use.. like swords, spears etc. coz the game is about how he came to be the guy we have all loved since GOW1...

I welcome the change if it does come.. hell, i will play it even if he is dressed in a corset... been waiting too long for this... tooo long...

Aerrow

Journeyman
^

Theres one game in GOW series that goes thru Kratos' life as a kid... some of it.. so, i dont think they will focus on that... I am more certain on the Spartan warrior aspect..

abhidev

Human Spambot
^

Theres one game in GOW series that goes thru Kratos' life as a kid... some of it.. so, i dont think they will focus on that... I am more certain on the Spartan warrior aspect..

did the game actually let you play as child Kratos??? Well whatever it is the game is gonna be simply awesome!!!!:cool:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
did the game actually let you play as child Kratos??? Well whatever it is the game is gonna be simply awesome!!!!:cool:

Ghost of Sparta for PSP:
there was this flashback mini game thing where you are playing kid kratos whose dueling his brother Deimos in a spear and shield sparing session

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
GOW ascension should have a spear and shield weapon if not blades of abxy. spear n shield are classic spartan weapons
kratos should also have a good kicking move.................
Persians invade Sparta
persian king vs Kratos
Persian King : surrender and your life will be spared.
Kratos : NEVER!!!
Persian King : this is madness,Blasphemy!!
you should be smart enough to know what comes next ;-) else read spoiler
Kratos : Madness?THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!!! :-x :-x
*kicks Persian King in the scrotum**Persian king falls off from cliff into the sea*
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Top Bottom