Status
Not open for further replies.

DebojitGotBadDVD

Professional Audio Expert
Yaar, anyone aware of the internet shocker called Goatse? (wiki it) It's the W.O.R.S.T thing I've come across on the internet.......... Goodness me! (Warning: NSFW & highly disturbing).

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
yep I know about this. I saw this when ( I think ) a M$ blog entry had hotlinked a photograph to the original owner of the photo which was taken in a M$ event. I think the image was up for a few hrs, till M$ corrected the link.

This is absolutely NOT SAFE FOR WORK (NFST) and discussing this here also not good IMO.

OP
DebojitGotBadDVD

DebojitGotBadDVD

Agreed. Reason for my mention was to see if people are aware of it. Even though the site has been pulled down, the disgusting images still float about till date.

I hope the original creator has been prosecuted against.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ you mean that guy who posted the original M$ article and M$ hotlinked it to his site? .. that cant be done cause it was censored and it was not his fault but M$'s fault. But if you are talking about that guys in the photo .. then I will not discuss about that anymore ..

OP
DebojitGotBadDVD

DebojitGotBadDVD

I meant the creator of the site, and whoever was involved, including the "model" (can't think of another word right now) in those photos.

Ha.........let's end it here. Looks like it's just me and you who know this, and
that's a good indication. Ciao.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW the M$ article I was talking about
*www.niallkennedy.com/blog/archives/2006/12/microsoft-copyright-photograph.html

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
im seriously thinking what was trying to put in :confused: itna bada kya tha jo usko daalna tha .... cheer padh diya :lol:

i can only remmeber 1 dialogue from the movie American Desi in the library when he says "taari goatse"

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hah! Time for a bash read:
*www.bash.org/?434593 said:
*** Topic in #doghouse is 'Our hearts are extended to the 17 victims of the recent internet fraud'
* Anubis has joined #doghouse
<Anubis> what fraud?
<Kadmium> You haven't heard about it?
<Anubis> no?
<Kadmium> You can read the full story at tubgirl.com
<Anubis> omg wtf!
*** Kadmium changes topic to 'Our hearts are extended to the 18 victims of the recent internet fraud'

Note: Edited to remove hyperlink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom