GO : LCD Monitors 19/20/22/24"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
satanlives said:
ur GETTING 5 YEARS WARRANTY.. i mean wht more do u need...

@satanlives

Did u ever been to any Consumer court ??

I once again make my self clear, I dont have any problem with the seller, by the ammount of supporting post, I already know he is one genuine Seller, but u missed the point on which I expressed my concern !!!

20k is a big amount for me... and from my personal exp I have seen every now and then these big tycons like Intel / ASUS / LG gives headache in warrety... and to fight that statement when u approch consumer court, u will not be welcome, unless u have proper documentation, and Purchase bill is one of the Must... !!!

magnet

Youngling
Sorry sir ..dont get me rude...

its jus like mobile.....u r buying without bill from a shop than it comes to trust..this one is same like that....but here advantage is dell will give u warranty u need to register....

but since your luk looks bad and your concern are also genuine.....than i guess u should forget about this deal....he mentioned he cant arranged than no point there jus counting my post too sir....

I m no way related to dealer just consider my advice as your friend....if u doubtfull than 4get about it....in future may be after sometime ull get this stuff locally at mentioned price live under that notation.....even i m linving that way only as i dont have the moolah..lol

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
magnet said:
Sorry sir ..dont get me rude...

no no, certainly not, ur views are really welcome... !!!

but i suppose u understand though I trust the seller, but that point i raised is an issue for me where i cant proced any more !!!

:(

magnet

Youngling
nuke what he is worried is even if it gets scrwed how can he go in consumer court without a bill........but i guess if serial number registartion is allowed than they cant refuse also at first place about warranty because for other peeps who buy by bill there also serial number is checked not the bill

src2206

In the zone
"""but i guess if serial number registartion is allowed than they cant refuse also at first place about warranty because for other peeps who buy by bill there also serial number is checked not the bill"""

Nope, you can not approach Consumer Court without a valid Bill as because the SL No and other things printed on the article does not confirm that you are the Genuine Buyer, and the companies are only liable to provide support to genuine buyers. So there is no chance in the court if the company refuses support.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Choto Cheeta said:
@satanlives

Did u ever been to any Consumer court ??

I once again make my self clear, I dont have any problem with the seller, by the ammount of supporting post, I already know he is one genuine Seller, but u missed the point on which I expressed my concern !!!

20k is a big amount for me... and from my personal exp I have seen every now and then these big tycons like Intel / ASUS / LG gives headache in warrety... and to fight that statement when u approch consumer court, u will not be welcome, unless u have proper documentation, and Purchase bill is one of the Must... !!!

You are correct, when we approach consumer court the bill will be essential as proof. Also add Viewsonic to the list, since even having bill, RMA no. etc, I am getting very poor service.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^^

U dont get it still do u :p

its really not about Dells service or how Genuine is the seller... !!!

Its all about how Indian Consumer Court works... !!!

praka123

left this forum longback
It is a customer's right to get bill.though many will feel Dell=reliability+quick service

ProDemon

Broken In
WOW! everyone has something to say here, I love this forum :))

All members seems to have a plus point here, which is " I know something about Everything "

15 + chit chat comments in a SALE thread? it happens only @ DIGIT

I remember once I posted a New year greeting card (JPEG) here @ Digit, that had my website address and contact details at bottom, and i got 8-10 immidiate responses.

and guess what i got back? No it was not something saying " Thank You "

All genius people said that I am trying to advertise my website, and that was my last mistake.. to do something supportive.

I'll be waiting for some COOL responses on my current post, and I promise I will reply to every single comment.
- Viv Singh

-----------------------------------------------------------

Update:

As written by QM in post below
---
I can make a prediction
"Why do you come to this forum if you don't like it"
-----

Yeh QM, I have seen that many times, and here is one ( and only required ) answer:

vBulletin is a very advance BB/Forum Script. its has a feature for all guy asking the question above.
Feature is Called : Search by username ( find here : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/search.php )

So next time b4 asking this question USE that feature, you will get the answer, Most probably

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Heh ProDemon, good one ;)

But before someone else says, I can make a prediction :p

"Why do you come to this forum if you don't like it" :D :D :D

But wait, that message already exists kind of earlier in this thread .. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom