GO : LCD Monitors 19/20/22/24"

Status
Not open for further replies.

raghunandan85

Right off the assembly line
Hi all,

Heres a deal on Dell LCD monitors. All of them come with 5 years warranty.

Here are the prices

Monitors:
Dell E228WFP - Rs 15500 - 12Kgs
Dell 2007FP - Rs 22000 - 14Kgs (approx)
Dell 2007WFP - Rs 21500 - 14Kgs (approx)
Dell 2407WFP-HC - Rs 32000- 18Kgs (approx)
Dell SE198WFP* - Rs 11500 - 10Kgs (approx)
Dell E198WFP - Rs11500 - 10Kgs (approx)

All monitors have a 2 week delivery time, except the SE198WFP. The delivery time for the SE198WFP is 4 weeks.

The weight is only to give you a rough idea of the shipping cost. Exact cost will be known when I ship the monitor. If you want any other mode of shipping, drop me a PM and I will see what I can do.

Prices are inclusive of VAT. Also these have 5 years warranty. So be careful when comparing with the prices on Dell website.

1) Open to everyone. No limit on the number of pieces you can order at one time.

2) Payment will have to be made once the final order list is ready. But please keep the money ready as soon as you confirm. You will have 2 days to pay the money as soon as the final order list is fixed.

Details

1) Payment to my account. Will tell you number and other details once you confirm.
2) Order will be placed only on receiving complete payment.
3) People in Bangalore can come and collect it from me directly and need not pay any extra shipping charge.
4) The warranty by Dell is based on serial number, so you dont need a bill to claim warranty. You will NOT get any bill with the monitor.
5) You are responsible for Octroi charges in your state. I will help in this matter as much as I can, but its still your responsibility.

Shipping Info

I will be shipping by BlueDart, great experience and convenient for me. Will ship by air only, as they offer next-day delivery and I feel its much safer than by road. You can check your shipping cost here. Fill the details as below.

Service : Dart Apex - Door to Door
Origin City : Bangalore
Destination City : Your city
Type of Shipment : Non - Documents
Weight : As in 1st post depending on your monitor choice

Drop me a PM or post here if you have any questions and to confirm your order.

Members who have confirmed their orders

Raghu.

satanlives

Journeyman
@entrana dude he is not a seller.. its a group offer.. hes just offering u this product cause hes getting these awesome prices... and dosent hve anything to benefit from it..
@ raghu dude y u wasting ur time here :p u knw wht goes on in digit :p

OP
R

raghunandan85

Right off the assembly line
Thanks Spynic. Ive been here long, just dont visit/post for obvious reasons.

@Satanlives, Yeah I know. Thought this place might have matured a bit. Guess hasnt.

Raghu.

ceo

Stay disciplined
Hi there. Can you contact me via email/pm with which non-wide options you have?

Thanks !

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Thought for the 22" option... but stuck on the point of,

4) The warranty by Dell is based on serial number, so you dont need a bill to claim warranty. You will NOT get any bill with the monitor.

I dont have much info on that whether it goes like that or not.. !!! :| so really cant comment, it is just a personal problem :p, that it doesnt feel well to me buying some thing without Bill :(

and as seems by other posts here, u are a known face, most likelly u have full growm hardware business, so, that's why requesting info, dont u have any option in kolkata ?? any tie up with any local store or some thing where i can get locally :p

??

thank you...

shantanu

Technomancer
if you dont like this forum.. why waste your time here.. ? members please do tell if the person is spamming.. or you want the thread locked..

Choto Cheeta said:
Thought for the 22" option... but stuck on the point of,

I dont have much info on that whether it goes like that or not.. !!! :| so really cant comment, it is just a personal problem :p, that it doesnt feel well to me buying some thing without Bill :(
dell dont care about a bill, only serial number

Choto Cheeta said:
and as seems by other posts here, u are a known face
true
Choto Cheeta said:
most likelly u have full growm hardware business
false
Choto Cheeta said:
dont u have any option in kolkata
national shipping by bluedart as raghu has said
Choto Cheeta said:
any tie up with any local store
no
Choto Cheeta said:
or some thing where i can get locally :p
happy hunting someone who can get you a similar deal

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@nukeu666

and u are ??

Are u related with the Seller ??

anyway, Tell me, will Indian Consumer Court will also welcome me if or when i want to approch to them with this product if in case ??

magnet

Youngling
Choto cheta i know this guy......he is a more regular member in another forum..and have delivered the stuff there so i being a little mature member here back him.....

As other site names look to be a promotion stuff this guy including me wont post the site name in open...
jus search with same id on google and u will get that forum name.....and beleive me its a good deal considering the same stuff sells for ard 20k or 20k+(dell 22inch)

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@Raghu

Please don't waste your time here pal. People will keep suspecting you and accusing you in here.

I come here just to have some fun :p

@Choto Cheeta
Raghu has carried out this deal on TE and E forums and most members know him from there. He is a genuine guy and not a reseller or anything.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
magnet said:
Choto cheta i know this guy......he is a more regular member in another forum..and have delivered the stuff there so i being a little mature member here back him.....

mohit said:
@Choto Cheeta
Raghu has carried out this deal on TE and E forums and most members know him from there. He is a genuine guy and not a reseller or anything.

Got it guys, little out of touch with those forums :p anyway So no question of Authetication then... I am clear there :p

so please guys address this issue...

As no Purchase bill... So,

Me said:
anyway, Tell me, will Indian Consumer Court will also welcome me if or when i want to approch to them with this product if in case ??

Kniwor

Learner
I don't understand what's the fuss about. If u like the deal, and can trust the guy, order from him, otherwise just don't order.

It's up to the mods/admins to decide what goes in the Bazaar section and what doesn't.

As for his authenticity, all I can say is that I trust the OP, and everyone is free to draw his/her own conclusions.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@Kniwor

Yaar, every now and then I have to file complain to these Hardware companies like for warrenty issue in Computer Hardware... and tell u, to me. 20k is a high ammount, so what i know is, Without bill i am really not welcome in Conumer Court... I cant fight agaisnt Dell when needed, and I saw that every now and then I need to move therewith Warrenty issue :p

magnet

Youngling
chota cheta its like this the serial number on your dell is considered as service stuff...i guess u need to confirm this with guy...but its mostly likely once u get it u need to register it on dell site..and when any problem in future arise than ctct dell and quote the serial number thats it...
same thing happened with my samsung..and they follow warranty that way.....

regarding stuff.....most guys on digit jus for sake of posting post...and being less post here the guys looked to be a dealer to all and throwing them out....

i jus wanted to say guys check the market price and check this price..and if u really wanted get it from him...if u dont ...than dont crap the thread jus for sake of posting...its a good stuff we people get such deals..else the dealers make so much profit on hardware......and when u get deal u shoe the guy away....

choto cheeta if u really interested get in contact with the guys who have got the stuff from him.....and they will let u know..u r also right at your place i agree

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
Cummon people...stop posting OT posts here....i can vouch for Raghu, he's one of the most active n helpful members on other forums. He is a genuine guy. Even i would have gone in for a 22 incher from him, if it had not been for finances.

@Raghu...cant understand y u wanted to put this here in the first place :?

@Shantanu...why do have to get so defensive? Raghu is not at all a spammer. Also, i would request you to remove all the OT posts from this thread, including this.

Last edited:

..:: Free Radical ::..

The Transcendental
LOL. I have been a member of TE for the same time as here.
Though, I have yet to break in there.
I will check my wallet and let you know accordingly Raghu.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

satanlives

Journeyman
@choto cheeto.. dude im from calcutta and ive already baught the 22" from raghu itll be arriving anytime next week.. as for warranty .. u need to register ur serial number..thts it.. ur GETTING 5 YEARS WARRANTY.. i mean wht more do u need...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom