Gmail Registration

Should Gmail be opened to public or made a geek-only service

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anishcool

TE God
Could anyone tell me what is the registration criteria for Gmail. I mean who the hell gets the invitations and how??? there must be some way to register? If anyone has an extra account i would be very thankful if you could give it to me !

Cheers !

busyanuj

In the zone
anishcool said:
Could anyone tell me what is the registration criteria for Gmail. I mean who the hell gets the invitations and how??? there must be some way to register? If anyone has an extra account i would be very thankful if you could give it to me !

Cheers !

I wish I had a gmail account...

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
Well there is nothing like for "geek only"..

Well since g-mail is in beta stage they are giving out only a limited number of accounts.These accounts are send as invites to existing members, who can then invite other members to open a gmail account...

What i believe is that initial offering of gmail was made to those who were member of bloggers.com (not sure)

I have one invite left but that i reserved for a friend of mine

Hitesh

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
hitesh_hg said:
What i believe is that initial offering of gmail was made to those who were member of bloggers.com (not sure)

Hitesh

How else do you think I got a gmail account ?

Now i have got two gmail ids. I used my last invitation for myself. (How Selfish Am I?)

But not all bloggers.com users did not get. I guess they choosen in random.

Jasmeet

Right off the assembly line
GMail is still giving Invitations (To the Luckyone's).
I have a GMail account but I haven't got any invitations till now :(

girish_b

Journeyman
Gmail stopped giving them out. i never had one from them...
BTW anishcool... ur avatar is pretty cool... i like MATT DAMON very much

OP
A

anishcool

TE God
thanks a lot guys, i hope that maybe on e day i will get a gmail account. if you have any free invitations plz keep me in mind.

Cheers !

B

bipin_hbk

Sir I reques all techies here to pls Give an invitation if possible. My email Address is bipin@exklm.com . Help me and make me a gmail member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom