GMail Invite Needed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskwatra

Right off the assembly line
Dear Friends

If someone has a spare GMail invite, kindly do forward me the same.

Thank you.

Regards

C S Kwatra

devianthulk

Broken In
I don't understand why r people mad bout GMail.... if i'm not
mistake its still in the beta stage... right???

What is so very special bout Gmail???
I know its 1GB of storage space... but what the heck...
rediffmail offers the same ...

Someone plz tell me..... why GMAIL???

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
name sake...
every1 knows that gmail is exclusive and u can boast of a gmail account!
but sorry csk, gmail has stopped giving out invitations coz some idiots started selling invitations online

techie_it

Broken In
Gmail has stopped givin Invitations off late. The main reason is because , they are being sold on these auction sites like Ebay and Baazee..
gues..u have to wait......

and ha..Gmail is special coz. not all get it,. and even thoughits a beta version, the fact that not all get it can make u special ....

prathapml

Broken In
Moreover, its beneficial to snag a gmail account now, because:
- assume your name is mohan
- once gmail is public, plenty of people with the same name have taken it, and you are left to have mohanXYZ_149@gmail.com as your address.

If you instead are one of the early entrants, you can get a clean name of your choice - since a very exclusive number of people have this privilege of being invited to Gmail to open an account.

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
guys did u read the latest release at techtree that google was the 4th contendor for Gmail as it has been registered by 3 other companies b4 google cud do so?

prathapml

Broken In
yeah, isn't that really sad.....
Squatters and domain-name sellers stand to make a killing by occupying the registered identities.

ujjwal

Padawan
Well, "gmail" doesnt have google in its name, so I guess that was ok. And yeah, sorry but gmail's not giving any more invitations. You can try rediff or spymac etc.

pankyprk

Broken In
i like gmail cause it has shorter domain name, like "any1@gmail.com" !
makes ur id Shorter and sweeter,

i had registered all my e-mail ids to get the invitation, but didnt recvd any invitationon any of the ids (i guess all mail services eated my gmail invitations),

i dont know the reasons, but i still would like to own a shorter and sweeter id !

i have my id as "x10d@msn.com", and happy with it !
( 2 mb limit and degerously show ! )

but i would love to have a gmail with invitation !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom